Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Yahoo! Previews: Cycle 8

Is Renee crying because they didn't let her play the high school slut?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2267427;
    Is Renee crying because they didn't let her play the high school slut?
    I don't know, but with as much makeup as she has on in the clip, she looks like she could've easily played the slut ...

Maybe Renee wanted to be the high school mommy.........

ANTMAddict!
    I am SOOOO glad Samantha has a storyline this time around! She's such a cutie and sweetheart. I doubt she will be elimnated. I'm sure she pulled it off

I'm glad Samantha has more focus this episode, I just wish it wasn't because she can't do her photo shoot. I guess some attention is better than none. As long as she doesn't get elliminated and can pull a shot out in the end.

I wonder what Renee got that made her so frustrated with Samantha. Must not be anything very sexy. Marching band geek

FORT Fogey
    Knowing Renee, it wouldn't suprise me if she was crying out of sheer anger that another girl have the AUDACITY not to perform 100 percent when there are people like Renee who want it soooo badly.
    God she's a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2267766;
    Knowing Renee, it wouldn't suprise me if she was crying out of sheer anger that another girl have the AUDACITY not to perform 100 percent when there are people like Renee who want it soooo badly.
    God she's a tool.
    I could only hear a little bit of the preview due to my crappy internet connection, but that is what it sounded like. Sounded like Renee was really upset because Samantha didn't know how to be sexy. Or something like that. So yeah, I'd say she's either upset that another girl isn't giving it her all, or that she's jealous because she wanted to play the "high school slut".
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

In both cases it wouldn't make sense (although I agree that its likely one of those 2 reasons why she's mad). If Samantha doesn't do well she should be happy because its making the competition easier. And you've got some real emotional problems if you're mad because you can't be a slut in a shoot.

Dream, dream, dream. . . Ultramarine's Avatar
    Oh my. Don't know if I like the theme, but it should be a very interesting show (I hope!)

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2267796;
    In both cases it wouldn't make sense (although I agree that its likely one of those 2 reasons why she's mad). If Samantha doesn't do well she should be happy because its making the competition easier. And you've got some real emotional problems if you're mad because you can't be a slut in a shoot.
    Lmao. Yeah, I agree that it doesn't make sense, but those are the only reasons I could come up with for Renee to be upset about it. I might be wrong, but I don't know what else could be the problem. I just don't understand how Renee's brain works.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project