Page 1 of 74 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 8 Episode Titles **Possible Spoilers**

Cycle 8 Episode Titles **Possible Spoilers**

I will try to list all of Cycle 8's episodes. I'll include original airdates.

Episode 1/2

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 28

TWO-HOUR CYCLE 8 PREMIERE

"AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL" - (8:00-10:00 p.m. ET)

"The Girl Who Won't Stop Talking" (Content Rating TBD)

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL BOOT CAMP - Tyra Banks flies 32 aspiring models to Los Angeles, and they are immediately thrown into model boot-camp led by glam squad captains Jay Manuel and J. Alexander. Tyra surprises the girls with a military-style pep talk, and the competition gets rough as strong personalities rise and the catfights begin. The final 13 move into their extravagant Hollywood Hills mansion and are whisked away to their first photo shoot with Nigel Barker. The shoot proves to be controversial and has one model very confused. Special guests include designer Marc Ecko, music producer Jermaine Dupri, photographer Nigel Barker and stylist Phillip Bloch. (#801/802).

i bet kathleen is the one that can't stop talking

Episode 3

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 7

"AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL" - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)

"The Girls Who Go To Prom" (Content Rating TBD)

BACK TO SCHOOL - Runway expert J. Alexander makes a grand appearance and the girls get "schooled" in the art of walking the runway. The girls participate in a prom-themed fashion show and one model who thinks she rocked it gets some negative criticism. Later, the girls pose in a challenging photo shoot portraying high school clichs. The praise one model receives makes another model jealous. The judges eliminate one model. Special guests include runway show producer and guest judge Roy Campbell; guest photographer Carlos Rios; professional stylist, Hallie Bowman. (#803).

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazinGio07;2244466;
    WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 28

TWO-HOUR CYCLE 8 PREMIERE

"AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL" - (8:00-10:00 p.m. ET)

"The Girl Who Won't Stop Talking" (Content Rating TBD)

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL BOOT CAMP - Tyra Banks flies 32 aspiring models to Los Angeles, and they are immediately thrown into model boot-camp led by glam squad captains Jay Manuel and J. Alexander. Tyra surprises the girls with a military-style pep talk, and the competition gets rough as strong personalities rise and the catfights begin. The final 13 move into their extravagant Hollywood Hills mansion and are whisked away to their first photo shoot with Nigel Barker. The shoot proves to be controversial and has one model very confused. Special guests include designer Marc Ecko, music producer Jermaine Dupri, photographer Nigel Barker and stylist Phillip Bloch. (#801/802).
    Why does it list Nigel Barker as a special guest???

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2244481;
    Why does it list Nigel Barker as a special guest???
    It always says that if he is the photographer for the photoshoot.

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazinGio07;2244484;
    It always says that if he is the photographer for the photoshoot.
    Darn it,I hate Nigel.I thought there might be a new judge.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinGio07;2244471;
    WEDNESDAY, MARCH 7

BACK TO SCHOOL - Runway expert J. Alexander makes a grand appearance and the girls get "schooled" in the art of walking the runway. The girls participate in a prom-themed fashion show and one model who thinks she rocked it gets some negative criticism. Later, the girls pose in a challenging photo shoot portraying high school clichs. The praise one model receives makes another model jealous. The judges eliminate one model. Special guests include runway show producer and guest judge Roy Campbell; guest photographer Carlos Rios; professional stylist, Hallie Bowman. (#803).
    I think Sarah or Natasha or Dionne will be the one who thinks she rocked it and Sarah is the one who gets jealous.
    And yay! I knew one of these cycles would have a photoshoot about highschool clicks!

I think;

Felicia, Brittany or Sarah might be the ones who think they rocked it but get negative comments.

I think the one who gets all the praise might be Cassandra, Jaslene, Jael or Natasha.

I think the jealous one might be Sarah, Natasha or Samantha.
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinGio07;2244471;
    WEDNESDAY, MARCH 7

I think Sarah will be one of the two, either the girl that thinks she rocked it, or the jealous one...hmm
    And now he's wrapped around her finger,
    She's the center of his whole world.
    And his heart belongs to that sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect All-American Girl.

Page 1 of 74 123456789101151 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-17-2007, 11:46 PM
  2. 04-08-2007, 12:50 AM
  3. 04-08-2007, 12:36 AM
  4. 04-08-2007, 12:05 AM
  5. 04-07-2007, 09:43 PM
  6. 04-07-2007, 02:51 AM