Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 246465666768697071727374

Thread: Cycle 8 Episode Titles **Possible Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: Cycle 8 Episode Titles **Possible Spoilers**

Well, that episode description totally gives away the top three. I agree with everyone that the 'looking old' thing can only be Renee. Natasha is guaranteed a spot in the final three (unfortunately), and the last spot has to go to either Dionne or Jaslene. I'm sorry to play the race card, but ever since Cycle 1, Tyra has to have diversity in her top three

Quote Originally Posted by cmac88;2357757;
    Well, that episode description totally gives away the top three. I agree with everyone that the 'looking old' thing can only be Renee. Natasha is guaranteed a spot in the final three (unfortunately), and the last spot has to go to either Dionne or Jaslene. I'm sorry to play the race card, but ever since Cycle 1, Tyra has to have diversity in her top three
    Actually cycle 1's final 3 was all white girls.

FORT Newbie

Yeah, I meant to say "ever since cycle 2." I'm sorry, but I really think Tyra strives to have at least some diversity in her top three. The final three I was hoping to see is Natasha, Dionne and Brittany, but I know now that won't happen.

FORT Fogey

If Dionne goes home in the next 2 eliminations it will surprise alot of the predictors(sp?) on thos site, because of the whole race thing

FORT Fogey

I still not sure, they may consider the skin colour rather than the race thing. So I think it would either be Jaslene or Dionne locked in the final 3.

who knows with brit's whole memory thing, she could be the one who has to be fed her lines. not that this would be good news for brittany lovers, but atleast that means that she makes the final 3.

I think the needs help saying her lines naturally is Jaslene.
    It doesn't say anything about the girl forgeting her lines, but she's unable to say them naturally.
    I think it's Jaslene...she's horrible at speaking.
    Brittany forgot her lines, but the ones she remembered she delivered very well and natural.

Jaslene and Renee for the final three...for sure. Natasha's edit is too good, she'll be in the top three as the likeable girl everyone is rooting for to beat the "Bitch Renee" and the "Arrogant Jaslene."

Mark my words.

I think you're right about the whole Jaslene needing more help than Brittany thing, Taffina. At least Brittany can say her lines correctly and we are able to hear them fine, while with Jaslene in her Covergirl commercial (and talking in general, IE: in confessional), it didn't sound very good.
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-18-2007, 12:46 AM
  2. 04-08-2007, 01:50 AM
  3. 04-08-2007, 01:36 AM
  4. 04-08-2007, 01:05 AM
  5. 04-07-2007, 10:43 PM
  6. 04-07-2007, 03:51 AM