Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Create our ANTM banner!

Quote Originally Posted by GossipGirlANTM;2240091;
    Well this one is a bit different from the one I submitted in the "ANTM Fanart" thread, but here it is:

What do you guys think? Constructive criticisim is appreciated.
    Everyone's look so good, but this one is still my favorite. I just think that it's the most professional looking one because a lot of them have so much going on it's like sensory overload, while this one kinda knew when to stop and it looks sleek and well made, as well as attractive. Good job GossipGirlANTM! I hope this one wins! Haha, I think that picture of Tyra is so funny.

How is one banner gonna get chosen? There seems to be many exemplary ones, I'd hate to choose one over the other.
    Furthermore, do we get to vote on them or how is that gonna work?
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by top_gj;2240978;
    ops, here is my banner again, I forgot to put on my name and fansofrealitytv.com...

That is SO amazing!

Every single one of everyone's is gorgeous. I'll post mine up soon, hopefully!

Quote Originally Posted by ClrDeLun;2241460;
    How is one banner gonna get chosen? There seems to be many exemplary ones, I'd hate to choose one over the other.
    Furthermore, do we get to vote on them or how is that gonna work?
    We're going to choose one. Just one. Each week. As explained in the first post announcing it.

Yes, there are great banners being posted here. It doesn't mean they can't submit one for the following weeks. We're not going to rotate them daily or anything.

There really are some talented people here!
    Great banners everyone!

Keeping it simple.. If anyone had feedback/comments/tips, they're welcome!
    Last edited by As-Tom; 02-15-2007 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Added comment on banner
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

I like it but don't you need the girls to be on the banner and show how they get eliminated?

Well it's just an banner for before the first eliminations So they don't have to be on it I guess If there are girls going to be eliminated I'll just make another one with the girls on it
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

I made one it's kinda boring but I like it

and when a girl is eliminated she will be in Black & white

Quote Originally Posted by GossipGirlANTM;2240091;
    Well this one is a bit different from the one I submitted in the "ANTM Fanart" thread, but here it is:

What do you guys think? Constructive criticisim is appreciated.

So far I like this banner the most
    Simple yet elegant!
    -Jessie.

Quote Originally Posted by A11Y7;2240825;
    I like this one better. The other was confusing.
    I agree ! That one is...