Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 cycles, lots o' rules. Welcome to the ANTM forum!

10 cycles, lots o' rules. Welcome to the ANTM forum!

We seem to have a lot of new people here in the forum with the new cycle coming up. Please read these reminders if you want to have a happy posting life here.
    • Read our FAQ. Do it now without delay. You agreed to read and abide by our rules when you registered an account here, and unlike other sites, we enforce our rules. So please read them now. You'll create less work for our staff and the whole forum will flow more smoothly. You should check out the section on "lingo", because that's a real stumbling block for many new posters.
    • Contestant threads are not fan threads. Posters can say whatever they want about the show contestants, as long as it's within our rules (no cussing, racism, etc.). You do not have to agree with every poster, but you do have to respect their opinion. If you want to post that Selenia looks like a freak with pointy ears, you don't want to be called a "hater" for that, do you? Extend the same courtesy to everyone else in the forum.
    • Speaking of the term "haters", don't use it, even in a general sense; i.e., "The Selenia haters must be running for the hills now." Even if you didn't specifically call a particular poster a hater, it still counts.
    • The show contestants are not flavors of ice cream or coffee. Any "flavor" discussions will be deleted.
    • Spoilers belong in the spoiler thread, not the contestant thread. That includes where the show will be taking the girls overseas. Don't talk about it in the contestant threads unless you're using spoiler tags. Better yet, keep it to the spoiler thread.
    • Wikipedia is not a source for spoilers. It can be edited by anyone at any time, and is so chock-full of fakes that we don't allow talk about it anymore because of the constant fighting that would break out every time someone posted the latest "spoiler."
    • On show night, you can only post in the show thread, which is also marked "spoilers." This means that someone on the West coast will be reading spoilers if they click on it. It doesn't mean you can post general spoilers about the show, only what happened on that night's episode, period.
    • Absolutely no drama from other boards will be tolerated here. Don't use FORT to discuss what's going on at other boards.
    • Read our FAQ. I said that twice, it must be important.
    • Come on over to our General Discussion forum once in a while. There's a lot more to FORT than this one forum.
    Last edited by hepcat; 08-24-2007 at 12:20 AM. Reason: New cycle
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I'm just bumping this thread as the international destination is leaked all over the place. I can't even remember if I know because I actually looked for the spoilers for it or it just was unaviodable.

I don't like spoilers and just because they have been confirmed doesn't mean they should be all over the place. If I want spoilers I'll look in the spoilers thread, I shouldn't be handed them to me without my asking.

ETA: This could also escalate. Today it's spoilers about the destination soon it'll be about emlimination order leaking through (I have seen that some modify their list to current spoilers in the elimination order thread even though it's just speculation) and maybe soon winner spoilers are all over the place.

Please respect us who don't want spoilers.
    Last edited by femme fatale; 03-29-2007 at 11:09 AM.

Re: Contestant Threads, Spoilers - Please Read the FAQ

Please note:

We do not allow links to other fan-sites and other non-media sites, except with the express permission of one of the moderators in advance.

We work extremely hard to bring members and visitors here and be the best we can be, and it is "theft", not to mention extremely poor etiquette, to attempt to direct our members elsewhere.
    You can't run your own site from here. This includes putting links in your signature as well as discussion. Posts and links will be removed, and infractions issued.

Re: Welcome to the FORT ANTM Forum! Now read this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;2543130;
    Bumping for the new cycle. Welcome to Cycle 9!

tyra looks fierce! I am a newbie here and i have read those rules. but i dont know what is infractions... i guess it is like warning for breaking the rules here. am i right?

Quote Originally Posted by envy;2590250;
    tyra looks fierce! I am a newbie here and i have read those rules. but i dont know what is infractions... i guess it is like warning for breaking the rules here. am i right?
    Welcome envy!

You can read more about infractions under the site rules section (here). If you need any more help feel free to PM a moderator (in red).
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

There have been a rash of spoiler posts in the wrong threads. Do not post spoilers about the show anywhere but the Cycle 9 Spoiler thread.

You will find yourself temporarily banned so think before you post!

There's been a few anti-contestant threads started. We are not a fan only or anti only board. Specific threads like this will be deleted. Please use the appropriate existing threads for your thoughts and please remember to respect those who disagree with you.

Thanks.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Don't vandalize Wikipedia and brag about it here. We don't condone bringing drama from other boards to FORT, and this counts.

hey,can we post a link to a you tube video?

Quote Originally Posted by Rihanna99;2737497;
    hey,can we post a link to a you tube video?
    No. But what you can do is tell others what to search so that they can view the video for themselves.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast