Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitney - Cycle 8

Premium Member

Re: Whitney - Cycle 8

Quote Originally Posted by IamBEAN;2331766;
    i still don't like her body nor her photos, but her covergirl closeup was much better than the interview on fort namely because there was no dartmouth crap. i love her eloquence, just not a model.
    Going to college is not "crap". It's an accomplishment that she has every right to be proud of.

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2332881;
    Going to college is not "crap". It's an accomplishment that she has every right to be proud of.
    I think he was meaning to say that he was tired of hearing about Whitney going on about college to be quite frank I was tired of Whitney all together
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

She apparently did something to make Jael angry.

She has new pictures.
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

Chakos::Linkletter::Epley breezez_air's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hi_guy18;2329755;
    Yeah this is the fake one.
    I don't wanna get fat like you
    Don't even believe in the F Word...FAT
    ...Perhaps you meant PEE AYTCH AY TEE
    Yeah...I did
    - Stacy Ann and Whitney- ANTM 10

There has been some recent discussion about if Whitney (and Diana) made up information post-show to make Renee seem better and Brittany seem worse.

This could be a possibility, although I'm not sure how that helps Whitney's own image. But I do think is that Whitney may exaggerate her own sense of feelings and assume everyone thinks like her. Giving Britanny "the deuces" was a bit extreme - none of the other girls (with exception to bitter Diana and jealous Renee) cared to get all up in Brittany's face about being emotional and crying. But Whitney made it sound like she was a martyr for the cause taking it to Brit. Then, being so chummy and teaming up with Diana, I'll bet only because the plus-size is the one unifying factor, is silly because Diana isn't exactly the pillar of niceness or sincerity either. But whatever.

FORT Newbie

I'm actually watching the US Open right now and Whitney is there watching Serena Williams and Justine Henin play each other. She's sitting next to the Williams sisters' mother. I wonder if Whitney is going to be modeling for Serena's clothing line Aneres?

Quote Originally Posted by nystagmus;2356387;
    There has been some recent discussion about if Whitney (and Diana) made up information post-show to make Renee seem better and Brittany seem worse.

This could be a possibility, although I'm not sure how that helps Whitney's own image. But I do think is that Whitney may exaggerate her own sense of feelings and assume everyone thinks like her. Giving Britanny "the deuces" was a bit extreme
    yo do you know what giving someone "the deuces" is? two peace signs.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Wishes;2558010;
    I'm actually watching the US Open right now and Whitney is there watching Serena Williams and Justine Henin play each other. She's sitting next to the Williams sisters' mother. I wonder if Whitney is going to be modeling for Serena's clothing line Aneres?
    Poor Serena would be out of business.
    It seems really weird to have the fashion model for your brand next to your mom in a tennis match.

Quote Originally Posted by Gielos;2558804;
    It seems really weird to have the fashion model for your brand next to your mom in a tennis match.
    There was a fashion model sitting next to Serena's mom? Who was it? I mean, I know Whittney was there, but who was the fashion model?