Page 59 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566 LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 655

Thread: Sarah - Cycle 8

  1. #581
    Boredom's Victim theart83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,689

    Re: Sarah - Cycle 8

    Yes! She's back with Elite. I do agree she's underrated.
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

  2. #582
    Go Go Caris! iv3rdawG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,383

    Re: Sarah - Cycle 8

    I think she got cut to early. She should have stayed at least another week. Whitney should have left in her place for the 4 Personalities shoot.
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

  3. #583
    FORT Regular ellebelle1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    81

    Re: Sarah - Cycle 8

    I think the only reason Whitney stayed and she went was because they didn't want to eliminate both plus-size models two weeks in a row...and it's Tyra's show.

  4. #584
    Leiden 4 AusNTM! LedZepForever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,467

    Re: Sarah - Cycle 8

    At some point sarah (c8) had to go
    Good photos, competent walk, but her personality was quite bland and she had a decent face for modeling, but not a great face
    If this girl was sent to a casting with several other girls, she would most likely be forgotten once she leaves the room
    Then again, she is an elite model, but that's just my opinion
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

  5. #585
    We're hot,babe! lisa6745's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Sarah - Cycle 8

    I think her blandness makes she's a model. She's decent. I think she left because she didn't do so well that week and a week before she got eliminated but well Elite Chicago is better than nothing ,actually it's awesome. I'm waiting for her new pictures.

  6. #586
    Leiden 4 AusNTM! LedZepForever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,467

    Re: Sarah - Cycle 8

    Quote Originally Posted by lisa6745;2395961;
    I think her blandness makes she's a model. She's decent. I think she left because she didn't do so well that week and a week before she got eliminated but well Elite Chicago is better than nothing ,actually it's awesome. I'm waiting for her new pictures.
    Being a model means being bland?
    I just think she was only a model of standards and could not deliver anything special
    Everything about her seemed sub par
    I just didn't like her personality
    Her voice was quite irritating and she seemed weak and unsure of herself
    She doesn't seem like a confident woman who can really convince people that she's a model
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

  7. #587
    We're hot,babe! lisa6745's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Sarah - Cycle 8

    She is more than that i believe.
    well blandness is a bad word how about she's great canvas.
    you said you didn't like her persona but that was a reality TV show.
    I know Sarah is annoying sometimes (esp when she won the price and she's happy) . her smile is pretty disturbving.

    but hey you have to give the girl some credit for being with Elite.

  8. #588
    Leiden 4 AusNTM! LedZepForever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,467

    Re: Sarah - Cycle 8

    Quote Originally Posted by lisa6745;2396094;
    She is more than that i believe.
    well blandness is a bad word how about she's great canvas.
    you said you didn't like her persona but that was a reality TV show.
    I know Sarah is annoying sometimes (esp when she won the price and she's happy) . her smile is pretty disturbving.

    but hey you have to give the girl some credit for being with Elite.
    I don't judge these girls based on how likeable their personalities are from a reality tv viewer point of view
    I just think she is not very presentable
    I give her credit for being signed to elite
    It's just being a top model is about taking an idea and really selling it and taking it to the next level and while she never took a bad photo, she never portrayed took it to that extreme
    Her face can be transformed, but it is not a face that ultimately sells IMO
    Of course, this is just my opinion and she's an elite model so she's gotta be doing something right
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

  9. #589
    Lluvy's #1 Fan oneshyguy46's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    110

    Re: Sarah - Cycle 8

    Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2396126;
    I don't judge these girls based on how likeable their personalities are from a reality tv viewer point of view
    I just think she is not very presentable
    I give her credit for being signed to elite
    It's just being a top model is about taking an idea and really selling it and taking it to the next level and while she never took a bad photo, she never portrayed took it to that extreme
    Her face can be transformed, but it is not a face that ultimately sells IMO
    Of course, this is just my opinion and she's an elite model so she's gotta be doing something right
    I do agree that Sarah was Bland with a capital B
    She is a good model, but needs to take chances and grow
    She looks like any other model, I think what she needs is a makeover
    get rid of the blonde hair that makes her look like the girl next door
    and dye her hair red or black, to as how in Top Model had said "Were not looking for the girl next door, were looking for the girl all the way over there."

  10. #590
    FORT Newbie Remi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    32

    Re: Sarah - Cycle 8

    Quote Originally Posted by SunDee;2321244;
    i don't know if its already posted or not... here you go...

    Keira Knightley, anyone? o_O

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 04-29-2007, 11:35 AM
  2. 04-27-2007, 06:37 PM
  3. 04-26-2007, 03:23 PM
  4. 04-21-2007, 02:12 PM
  5. 04-21-2007, 12:51 AM
  6. 04-20-2007, 09:33 PM
  7. 04-20-2007, 08:04 PM
  8. 04-19-2007, 01:11 AM
  9. 04-17-2007, 07:50 PM
  10. 04-16-2007, 06:19 PM
  11. 04-15-2007, 03:45 PM
  12. 04-14-2007, 01:37 PM
  13. 04-13-2007, 08:54 PM
  14. 04-13-2007, 08:21 PM
  15. 04-13-2007, 12:52 AM
  16. 04-12-2007, 03:41 PM
  17. 04-12-2007, 01:18 PM
  18. 04-11-2007, 06:31 AM
  19. 04-10-2007, 10:34 AM
  20. 04-10-2007, 04:45 AM
  21. 04-10-2007, 12:28 AM
  22. 04-09-2007, 08:59 PM
  23. 04-09-2007, 08:34 PM
  24. 04-09-2007, 07:14 PM
  25. 04-09-2007, 05:15 PM
  26. 02-28-2007, 01:27 AM
  27. 02-25-2007, 11:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.