Page 53 of 260 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Renee - Cycle 8

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2287619;
    This is a competition afterall and that just showed how serious she is about winning this.
    as the competition getting tense, the judges will get rid of the models who don't care or care less,showing her seriousness is another sign of showing passion.

FORT Newbie
    I think she is lame. Sure she is a pretty girl, I am not taking that away from her, but she seems like a nasty person.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2287619;
    She's also smart. I know alot of people thought it was mean of her to try to talk Brittany into backing out of the challenge, but on her part its smart. Anytime you can get your major competition out of the way go for it. This is a competition afterall and that just showed how serious she is about winning this.
    I still don't think Renee's main intention was to eliminate Brittany though telling her to have a rest.

Quote Originally Posted by FBhang;2287737;
    I still don't think Renee's main intention was to eliminate Brittany though telling her to have a rest.
    I'm not sure she wanted her eliminated, but she wanted her atleast out of that challenge because she's the biggest competition for them now. She's wins challenges and turns in good photos week after week.

Quote Originally Posted by FBhang;2287737;
    I agree.It's not fair to say telling Brittany to take a rest is sort of behavior out of snaky intention.Like if seeing somebody suffer from the illness, it's very common to say that, and indeed, Brittany got very sick and almost threw up during a competition, what if she really threw up or even fainted.then that would be whose fault? Sarah and Jael?

Like Cassandra said, Renee isn't that bad. Its just the way they edited the show. They are desperate for a bitch in the house, for the sake of drama.

Quote Originally Posted by irreplaceable;2287968;
    Like Cassandra said, Renee isn't that bad. Its just the way they edited the show. They are desperate for a bitch in the house, for the sake of drama.
    That's true and if she makes it to the final 3 she will stay the bitch. If she's elimininated earlier they will just turn another girl into a bitch.
    Last edited by bucwild; 03-20-2007 at 10:26 AM. Reason: misspelled word
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

Isn't the next episode named after her? About her changing her attitude?

I can't see her continuing to be the bitch, it would be very unlike other cycles. They always edit one girl in the first few episodes and then kick her out and replace her with another.

I have a weird feeling that she will change her attitude in the next episode and be kicked off in that same episode.

Hopefully that rumor about Dionne becoming a bitch comes to frutition, at least Dionne takes great pics.

I don't think her comment about telling Brittany to lie down was her trying to get Brittany out of the competition. I think since Renee is a mother, she knows when someone is very sick, they should rest and get better.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by irreplaceable;2287968;
    either way, she should've watched what she said. the things that make her seem bitchy, do come out of her mouth.

and i don't think she was being motherly at all, i think thats just a bias of renee fans (even though i understand, i used to stick up for jayla ). it seemed to me that she wanted brittany out of the way. it was her strategy to knock out competition, like TokyoNiGHTS said. i don't think that's the best way to do it, though. if it were me, i wouldn't bother worrying about the other girls, only that i succeeded in the competition. her choices, though, the important thing to know is that unless tyra turns renee's role around, she has very very slight chance of "doing what she came here for".
    Giselle: I need to build some frickin' confidence! How do I do that?
    Elyse: You .. get out of puberty.