Page 51 of 260 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Renee - Cycle 8

Dream, dream, dream. . . Ultramarine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2285074;
    I was actually referring to the public (sorry I was unclear) - you wouldn't want a winner people don't like. And since the edit is very clearly on Renee's catty side, I'm guessing she doesn't win. Why would Tyra set up dislike for CoverGirl to have to deal with?
    Good point. Unless she makes a turn-around and the public start voting her Covergirl of the Week, she probably won't be of interest to them.

But isn't this part of the competition already over and done with? I thought it just went live at the very end - if then?
    Count your blessings!

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    I wonder if her hormones are still of the whack, am I the only one who thinks she looks like a little blonde emo boy with her hair.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

FORT Fogey
    I donno what is b!tching very clearly. You view somebody very negatively and talk constantly about others in front of the camera (which means to the public), is that b!tching? I really donno.

But I have to say her honestly is likable, at least to me, better other girls who try to talk about somebody in their back ALL THE TIME. Whenever Renee feels something wrong, she just comes and tell the girl honestly.

I love some of her, and kinda can't understand part of her. Interesting girl
    She dislikes the girls who I also dislike, funny.

I don't expect she would win, but please keep her around longer.

Nicole Linkletter - Renee england88533's Avatar
    anyone seen the video on cwtv.com of her crying on the phone to her husband?

I feel bad for her......like Cassandra said, I think she is really missunderstood.

I love her though and I hope she gets far on the show!

thing with Renee is, she might be not as "bitchy" as they made her look like but they can only edit things that came out of her mouth, and she has some serious hate problems there, i love her makeover shot and i honestly can't be bothered with anyones attitude, i wish her well.

I just had a dream bout her bieng eliminated where tyra was like:

"Renee , in the world of modeling, you have to travel all over the world, and we the judges feel as if you are unable to make that transition do to your attachment to your child"

Renee comes off as very desperate to me. She makes disparaging comments whenever anyone else is praised. She has taken weak photos, so she has not backed up her words with her performances. And if she is nicer than she is supposedly being portrayed, then she needs to stop bad-mouthing the other contestants and giving the producers ammo to make her look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by FBhang;2285121;
    But I have to say her honestly is likable, at least to me, better other girls who try to talk about somebody in their back ALL THE TIME. Whenever Renee feels something wrong, she just comes and tell the girl honestly.
    Actually, she only spoke to Brittany after Brittany overheard her talking behind her back. I have a lot of respect for Whitney who actually went and spoke to Brittany, although it would have been nicer if she didn't do it in front of a room full of other girls.

Renee has some full on hate and jealousy issues.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."