Page 46 of 244 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 2433

Thread: Natasha - Cycle 8

  1. #451
    Nata/Renee/Donald Duck =) NinaBoBina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    192
    when tyra said the winner would be "special".. that could either mean a plus size or.. NATASHA! since she's foreign and everything. oh gosh im betting on her to win!

  2. #452
    NotWierd Charlie123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In the Big brother house
    Posts
    311
    Natasha dosent know a single think about modeling in that MakeUp challenge it looked like she painted her face she looked like a clown
    The big brother addiction its taking over

  3. #453
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,746
    as soon as there is a commericial shoot natasha will be off so damn fast we wont know what hit us

  4. #454
    FORT Fogey TunaFests's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,858
    really? she's totally got the goods for a commercial shoot IMO. it's high fashion she's gotta worry about....anyway, since when has ANTM done anything other than commercial shoots?

  5. #455
    Nata/Renee/Donald Duck =) NinaBoBina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123;2289420;
    Natasha dosent know a single think about modeling in that MakeUp challenge it looked like she painted her face she looked like a clown
    i disagree. although her pictures have not been that well it doesn't mean she doesn't know anything about modeling. if anything she has one of the best "model mentalities" of all the girls in the house (ex. her confessional where she stated that you have to "sell your look" at all times and "everyday is a challenge", yeah. even brittany, the one who takes the best photos was so uncomfortable with her hair, and although i understand it was painful she still should have sucked it up and make it look presentable to the judges.. for the time that she was at panel.)

    also, she didn't look like a clown. her eyeshadow matched her dress and she did put a little too much lip color but there were girls that didn't even match with their outfits.

  6. #456
    FORT Fogey TunaFests's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,858
    no but i totally agree she has no idea how to pose, walk, dress herself, do her hair or makeup

  7. #457
    FORT Fogey TokyoNiGHTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,248
    She might know how to pose if someone were able to properly communicate with her during shoots. But since that's not the case you get what she's doing.

  8. #458
    Proud Red Sox Lover irishkate81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    33
    Posts
    469
    They need a Russian cosmonaut to translate

  9. #459
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests;2289451;
    really? she's totally got the goods for a commercial shoot IMO. it's high fashion she's gotta worry about....anyway, since when has ANTM done anything other than commercial shoots?
    I was talkign about when they have to talk like its a tv Ad like the episode where Mollie Sue or Jadea was eliminated

  10. #460
    alanaaa Coconut Oil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,517
    Quote Originally Posted by NinaBoBina;2289457;
    i disagree. although her pictures have not been that well it doesn't mean she doesn't know anything about modeling. if anything she has one of the best "model mentalities" of all the girls in the house (ex. her confessional where she stated that you have to "sell your look" at all times and "everyday is a challenge", yeah. even brittany, the one who takes the best photos was so uncomfortable with her hair, and although i understand it was painful she still should have sucked it up and make it look presentable to the judges.. for the time that she was at panel.)

    also, she didn't look like a clown. her eyeshadow matched her dress and she did put a little too much lip color but there were girls that didn't even match with their outfits.
    (if i remember correctly)

    mr. jays school of applying makeup: NEVER MATCH YOUR EYESHADOW WITH YOUR DRESS. EVER.
    Top Models, Clear It Out~

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 04-11-2007, 01:34 AM
  2. 04-10-2007, 06:59 PM
  3. 04-10-2007, 03:35 PM
  4. 04-10-2007, 03:35 PM
  5. 04-10-2007, 02:57 PM
  6. 04-10-2007, 02:33 PM
  7. 04-10-2007, 12:32 AM
  8. 04-09-2007, 11:06 PM
  9. 04-09-2007, 06:53 PM
  10. 04-09-2007, 06:20 PM
  11. 04-09-2007, 06:19 PM
  12. 04-09-2007, 06:17 PM
  13. 04-09-2007, 06:02 PM
  14. 04-09-2007, 06:00 PM
  15. 04-09-2007, 11:55 AM
  16. 04-09-2007, 11:46 AM
  17. 04-09-2007, 11:23 AM
  18. 04-09-2007, 11:17 AM
  19. 04-09-2007, 02:38 AM
  20. 04-09-2007, 02:24 AM
  21. 04-09-2007, 02:10 AM
  22. 04-09-2007, 01:06 AM
  23. 04-09-2007, 01:02 AM
  24. 04-09-2007, 12:17 AM
  25. 04-09-2007, 12:04 AM
  26. 04-08-2007, 11:54 PM
  27. 04-08-2007, 11:28 PM
  28. 04-08-2007, 09:28 PM
  29. 04-08-2007, 09:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.