Page 20 of 244 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 2433

Thread: Natasha - Cycle 8

  1. #191
    fatima and amis cornchip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    in the unreal world of reality tv
    Posts
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2254916;
    Are you saying that she's going to photograph well like Michelle but unlike Michelle she really want's to model?
    Yep. I'm saying that she's naturally good at modeling (i think) like Michelle but also has the passion.

  2. #192
    ANTMFAN Codependenceday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    191
    I think she's gorgeous, she looks like she's very compact, though.

    I wonder if her nationality will hurt her, already i can picture a girl pointing at an ANTM sign--> "This is AMERICA'S Next Top Model, Not Russia's!"
    I also hope she has some personality, because she's gorgeous. I think someone in casting is a fan of Carmen Kass because Kahlen and Natasha show(ed) lots of similarities to her, not to mention Carmen is also Eastern European.
    Tyra:
    "Gina, we're gonna give some edgy cuts and angles to your hair, and less, "OmiGOD, I wanna buy a cute denim skirt!"

  3. #193
    FORT Fogey miadora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    516
    This one isn't doing it for me. She kinda looks like a foot.

  4. #194
    Chantal/Heather/Jenah AngliDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by cornchip;2254912;
    Just a question about Natasha. Scince she says models don't burp, does she not burp? She is going to be the Michelle of the cycle with a passion for modeling. I can just feel it.
    Which Michelle do you mean?
    And now he's wrapped around her finger,
    She's the center of his whole world.
    And his heart belongs to that sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect All-American Girl.

  5. #195
    FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Scotland,I'm Cold
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,867
    Quote Originally Posted by miadora;2257857;
    This one isn't doing it for me. She kinda looks like a foot.
    When you say "she look's kinda like a foot"do you mean she look's a foot tall or she really look's like a foot?
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

  6. #196
    FORT Fogey miadora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2257861;
    When you say "she look's kinda like a foot"do you mean she look's a foot tall or she really look's like a foot?
    Yeah, both. Though I was originally leaning towards: she actually looks like a foot.
    If they chop off her hair, I think she might be big in trouble.
    Last edited by miadora; 02-27-2007 at 03:27 PM.

  7. #197
    Sara(C6) fan amazonophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hurricane Alley
    Posts
    1,087

    casting determined by the almighty dollar and weak ruble?

    Quote Originally Posted by Codependenceday;2257800;
    I think she's gorgeous, she looks like she's very compact, though.

    I wonder if her nationality will hurt her, already i can picture a girl pointing at an ANTM sign--> "This is AMERICA'S Next Top Model, Not Russia's!"
    I also hope she has some personality, because she's gorgeous. I think someone in casting is a fan of Carmen Kass because Kahlen and Natasha show(ed) lots of similarities to her, not to mention Carmen is also Eastern European.
    Personally I suspect the reason may be economic. I know that Russia has been in a severe economic depression for some time now and that the wage rate of Russians when expressed in dollar terms are very low. The network is probably only to well aware of this and wants to hire Russians because it is believed that they will not make high compensation demands and will be content with very spartan living condtions during the cycle. The network loves that because it costs them minimum overhead.
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

  8. #198
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,746
    i dont like her the worst looking russian i've seen in a while i bet she photographs well though even though i hope see doesnt

  9. #199
    Stunna Flipsideboy90's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Los angeles
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,696
    Her voice bothers me,and she looks short,and she has a very bad walk...and the 40 year old husband .....ugh

  10. #200
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    27
    clumsiest walk ever. and nice over-rehearsed "miss america" intro.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 04-11-2007, 12:34 AM
  2. 04-10-2007, 05:59 PM
  3. 04-10-2007, 02:35 PM
  4. 04-10-2007, 02:35 PM
  5. 04-10-2007, 01:57 PM
  6. 04-10-2007, 01:33 PM
  7. 04-09-2007, 11:32 PM
  8. 04-09-2007, 10:06 PM
  9. 04-09-2007, 05:53 PM
  10. 04-09-2007, 05:20 PM
  11. 04-09-2007, 05:19 PM
  12. 04-09-2007, 05:17 PM
  13. 04-09-2007, 05:02 PM
  14. 04-09-2007, 05:00 PM
  15. 04-09-2007, 10:55 AM
  16. 04-09-2007, 10:46 AM
  17. 04-09-2007, 10:23 AM
  18. 04-09-2007, 10:17 AM
  19. 04-09-2007, 01:38 AM
  20. 04-09-2007, 01:24 AM
  21. 04-09-2007, 01:10 AM
  22. 04-09-2007, 12:06 AM
  23. 04-09-2007, 12:02 AM
  24. 04-08-2007, 11:17 PM
  25. 04-08-2007, 11:04 PM
  26. 04-08-2007, 10:54 PM
  27. 04-08-2007, 10:28 PM
  28. 04-08-2007, 08:28 PM
  29. 04-08-2007, 08:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.