Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Kathleen - Cycle 8

I quite like her actually but that first picture the skin, the nose, the expression is bad.

I wILL nOt ShOw WhIt LOVE antmwannabe's Avatar
    Omg,her voice is so annoying i don't know how she will do when it comes down to the acting challenges and the covergirl commercials(If she makes it that far.)

I like her too. I don't know what it is, but she draws me in for some strange reason. I'm kinda seeing her skin as not being so hot, but I think she could do well. At the same time, I could also see her being very stiff in photoshoots and end up being sent home VERY EARLY.

I think she'll be eliminated because of her voice. The judges have been known to criticize a girl because of her voice. Even though Danielle was scrutinized because of the way she talked, she managed to get good picture after good picture. Maybe Kathleen will do the same.

But then again, she can be eliminated like Kathy. One of the factors of her elimination was her voice. Also, she's a HUGE Tyra fan, and so was Christian. She was eliminated first. It's a double-whammy.

She really has a beak nose. But thats unique I guess. Don like either her pictures or the interview. She will definately be favored with the makeover( if she survives the first cut) just not the the brandy/jade makeovers.

FORT Fan
    I LOVE HER VOICE. lol. But on a serious note, take that cheap fro piece off the back of your head Kathleen. You know you're going to be Brandy'ed up. Lets hope that they color your eyebrows dark enough so you can see them.

I think she has a 90% chance of going bald for her makeover.

I love her she is real, has a personality and in the group photo, homegirl was fierce.

her pre show pic is really similar to Ebony preshow pic( te face expresion).
    But if she photographs the same as Ebony she will be screwed.

I love the fro, but she needs to control those flaring nostrils. I think she can pull off the edgy appearance.