Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Kathleen - Cycle 8

I like her, but when down to Jael and her, I have no choice...

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlen_rocks;2263438;
    So far......Diana, girl has got 0 potential, they kept her because she's a plus size. Cassandra would've been a good elimination too.
    I agree with you, I think Kathleen has more potential than Diana. Diana just blah...

Kathleen's picture was simply horrid.
    And she had no idea what was going on around her.
    Poor girl couldn't understand the consept of Anti-Fur to save her life.
    I think that for once Tyra and Co. made the right choice.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

don't get me wrong, but diana didn't catch the concept either, and even if kathleen didn't catch it, at least the photo's decent to be the first one.

However, she wouldn't make a winner (modelling wise, ANTM wise, Realitytv wise), an we all know that, her time would've came one day.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

Nicole Linkletter - Renee england88533's Avatar
    she was so funny...I liked her

but I guess it has become a trend that If you love Tyra too much like Kathleen (and Christian before her) you will be sent home first.

In the interview she says she does understand the concept but was misunderstood at panel. I can imagine you are very nervous at panel and choose your words very carefully to not say something wrong.. and when it goes wrong I wouldn't know what to do.

I liked her very much and I'm dissapointed she went so early! There are girls who I think should've got the boot before Kathleen, like Cassandra, Diane or Natasha. This is the third time one of my favorites gets the boot first! (Kathy, Christian)
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

Chakos::Linkletter::Epley breezez_air's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by breezez_air;2246275;
    She has a lovely speaking voice.
    Yeah... I REALLY take that back. She strikes me as severley unintelligent too.
    Last edited by breezez_air; 03-03-2007 at 12:59 PM.
    I don't wanna get fat like you
    Don't even believe in the F Word...FAT
    ...Perhaps you meant PEE AYTCH AY TEE
    Yeah...I did
    - Stacy Ann and Whitney- ANTM 10

Has anybody watched Kathleen's close-up interview on the CW site? Her hair has changed. She got long sort of wavy black hair now. As ugly as her old hair was, I kind of miss it It was part of her character.

Team Katarzyna and Anya oxymoron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by potatowedgie;2264298;
    Has anybody watched Kathleen's close-up interview on the CW site? Her hair has changed. She got long sort of wavy black hair now. As ugly as her old hair was, I kind of miss it It was part of her character.
    Her three foot tall hair and even bigger personality were all that made her stand out to me.

OMG, I loooved this girl and I'm so sad she left. She was so funny and real and now I have to find another favorite