Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Kathleen - Cycle 8

yeah she was totally hilarious!!! she had me and all my friends laughing hysterically and we were all sad when she got booted
    when Nigel said he just didn't think she got it and she said "i know, right?" that was possibly the best moment.
    the fur thing was a close second

FORT Fogey
    i know i wish they kept her. she would have probably given us the best one liners ever on the show. and that accent is enough to kill me of laughters

I will miss Kathleen - instead of the backstabbing, bitching and usual nonsense by the girls in the house - she would have been the entertainment! I didn't like the screaming but she was so fun to watch!! Now back to the drama - sigh!

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2261065;
    i know i wish they kept her. she would have probably given us the best one liners ever on the show. and that accent is enough to kill me of laughters

FORT Newbie
    I can't believe I actually had a favorite in the first episode and they booted her

FORT Regular
    her face looked absolutely beauuutiful in her picture! i really wish she had stayed

She's a joker.
    Love it.
    But also has a crazy annoying voice.
    And she is WAY too stupid for my liking. Sorry.
    I can't say I was sad to see her go.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

I am not sorry to see Kathleen go. As I was watching her confessionals all I could think was if I had to listen to her all season I was going to stab pencils in my ear. One episode was more than enough.

I was surprised that they didn't keep her until the make over ep, because Tyra loves to get rid of those red weaves.

OK, a ton of my opinions have changed about the girls after actually seeing them. I hated Kathleen at first, I thought her look was terrible. But the pictures on the first page barely look like her! She was one of my favorites last night, and she is freaking HILARIOUS! Her picture really wasnt' that bad; like loudboy17 said, her face looked beauteous. I was sorry to see her go, I was hoping Jael would go home. Bring her back!!

Is it just me, or does she look like Brandy? I know, Brandy was another loud black girl with a huge red afro, but Kathleen's fur pic reminded me so much of Brandy's 1-800-FLOWERS one.
    "I want to talk good!" ~ Jaslene

Go Renee, Dionne, and Nata!

Mollie Megg Kata Lauren charlieboy's Avatar
    I'm gonna miss her.

she was awesome! me and my friends were so disapointed like the photoshoot was weird her face was very high fashion in the picture