Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Kathleen - Cycle 8

No. I do not like at all.

In the great tradition of stupid girls on this show, she is among the stupidest.

Her posing wasn't THAT bad though. But I guess all she's really got is big hair, one pretty good default pose, and too few I.Q. points to do much else.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I couldn't stand her screaming. She reminds me of Lakiska on Janice Dickinson's show. I'm glad she's gone. I was afraid she would be kept around for drama purposes.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky;2260763;
    I couldn't stand her screaming.
    Yes, oh my, yes. I don't know if that was her attempting to show enthusiasm or if that is just how she is normally. Either way, very annoying. And, yet, her voice always seemed to have the same tone, no inflection whatsoever. Very noticeable in her "fur from dead animals" speech.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I'm so sorry to see Kathleen go, she seemed generally nice on the show. I was just a little upset about her fr issue at judging she painted herself as a little slow, but i still loved her. I hope she makes it, Good luck Kathleen
    Nice to know, impossible to forget

Oh my Lord! She works my nerves. Everytime she opens her mouth, I cringe. I do agree with the "stupid" girl of the season. So has had some blonde moments.
    "I think every model wants to date Nigel Barker, he's so Tall!" - Kathleen/ANTM Cycle 8

I see from the CW site she was the one eliminated. I thought she was a cutie putie. I wanted to see more of her. I agree that she had some problems taking pictures. You people should practice before you get on there.

"-screams- OHMYGAWSH!!!! YOU'RE SO PRETTY TYRAH! TYRAH! YOU'RE SO PRETTY!!!!!-screams-" ohmy. Hush child!

FORT Fogey
    Actually, i thought she was very funny.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    This girl was hilarious with her Bronx accent and big hair. I died laughing at her dead animal--it's okay to use their fur--comment. I wouldn't want to be around her (she'd drive me mad); but in small doses she is comic relief.

BTW, she couldn't model to save her life. She was a train wreck at that photoshoot.