Thread: Jaslene - Cycle 8

  1. #971
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    281

    Re: Jaslene - Cycle 8

    Quote Originally Posted by taffina;2383888;
    Yea, basically that's what I said. I did say Natasha's face because it's exotic and sexy fits MORE than Jaslene, but I still think she could never be a VS Angel.
    However, Jaslene is the only one who is delusional enough to think she could be a VS angel.
    I do not see any other girl on cycle 8 saying what Jaslene said.
    That's why I posted the pic of the real angels and asked if Jaslene fit.
    Oh please, because people should always have goals that are attainable all the time. If one of her goals is to be a VS angel, more power to her. If she is delusional because of that, than so is Anchal for VS aspirations, Tocarra and Whitney for being the first black plus sized supermodels, and every ANTM winner that thinks that winning the title is going land them on the cover of Vogue. Everyone has unattainable goals, and thats far from being delusional.

    As for Jaslene, I do believe that she is not ugly and is pretty striking. I could see her winning this; I could see anyone of the three girls winning this. I mean, after Caridee, anyone can win right? lol

  2. #972
    FORT Fogey scarlett1616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston,Tx
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,618

    Re: Jaslene - Cycle 8

    Sweet jesus that picture is horrible!

    I did not need to see a man wearing a two piece!

  3. #973
    Go Go Caris! iv3rdawG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,383

    Re: Jaslene - Cycle 8

    Quote Originally Posted by jaylaaaa;2385821;
    I disagree, look at Jaslene on this, she looks fierrrrrrrrrrrce!



    That's.. interesting.
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

  4. #974
    Leiden 4 AusNTM! LedZepForever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,467

    Re: Jaslene - Cycle 8

    Quote Originally Posted by jaylaaaa;2385821;
    I disagree, look at Jaslene on this, she looks fierrrrrrrrrrrce!

    Ahh, my eyes
    It burns
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

  5. #975
    FORT Fogey Iynereh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,065

    Re: Jaslene - Cycle 8

    Is that jaslene? I cannot believe it!

  6. #976
    FORT Fan Topolino's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    22
    Posts
    257

    Re: Jaslene - Cycle 8

    What the hell is that?

  7. #977
    FORT Fogey TokyoNiGHTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,248

    Re: Jaslene - Cycle 8

    People always refer to how girls look after the show without ANTM phothsopping on their photos. Well there's what Jaslene looks like without the benefit of it.
    Last edited by TokyoNiGHTS; 05-12-2007 at 04:21 PM.

  8. #978
    What? taffina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,827

    Re: Jaslene - Cycle 8

    Quote Originally Posted by APwatchesTV;2385948;
    Oh please, because people should always have goals that are attainable all the time. If one of her goals is to be a VS angel, more power to her. If she is delusional because of that, than so is Anchal for VS aspirations, Tocarra and Whitney for being the first black plus sized supermodels, and every ANTM winner that thinks that winning the title is going land them on the cover of Vogue. Everyone has unattainable goals, and thats far from being delusional.

    As for Jaslene, I do believe that she is not ugly and is pretty striking. I could see her winning this; I could see anyone of the three girls winning this. I mean, after Caridee, anyone can win right? lol
    We were not discussing the other girls from previous cycles.
    I was replying to someone who stated TokyoNIGHTS shouldn't be so certian Jaslene couldn't be a VS model.

    It is delusional for the others to say what they said too...Whitney or Tocarra thinking they were going to be the first black plus sized super models? Delusional.

    Delusion is not a good thing, maybe to you it is but I'd rather live in reality.
    This is a constant issue with this girl anyway, as you can see by rewatching the first few episodes of this cycle, and how Jaslene thought "She rocked it" and "they know I'm the best walker" and then she gets critized and cannot handle it.
    Last edited by taffina; 05-12-2007 at 04:28 PM.

  9. #979
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    281

    Re: Jaslene - Cycle 8

    Quote Originally Posted by taffina;2386278;
    We were not discussing the other girls from previous cycles.
    I was replying to someone who stated TokyoNIGHTS shouldn't be so certian Jaslene couldn't be a VS model.

    It is delusional for the others to say what they said too...Whitney or Tocarra thinking they were going to be the first black plus sized super models? Delusional.

    Delusion is not a good thing, maybe to you it is but I'd rather live in reality.
    This is a constant issue with this girl anyway, as you can see by rewatching the first few episodes of this cycle, and how Jaslene thought "She rocked it" and "they know I'm the best walker" and then she gets critized and cannot handle it.
    Yes, I agree Jaslene came into the competition overconfident. But as the episodes progressed, it is clear she became more reserved and worked to improve herself.

    As for the delusion discussion, I will say this again: Having dream goals and stating them do not make you delusional. You may call that not reality, but if you dismiss every dream goal that you have and pursue what you know you can attain will make you a boring, cynical person.

    Delusion is Jade cycle 6 saying that she is the undiscovered supermodel. Delusional is Bre Cycle 5 saying that in 5 years she is going to be a household name. Delusion is decieving yourself to believe that you can attain something or be something immediately. Goals are wants that you know are not possible at that exact moment but are willing to work for to achieve. There is a difference.

  10. #980
    FORT Regular onigiri033's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56

    Re: Jaslene - Cycle 8

    Isn't she only like 5'7"?

    I'm sorry, this girl is no Kate Moss...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.