Page 93 of 375 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Re: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil;2382633;
    ^ Um...which 'real big fashion models' are you talking about...
    That's what I was thinking, I know Agyness has a masculine structure but she still looks feminine. But for the most part, real big fashion models don't have that structure.

I dislike her voice though, and I think it will work against her in the CG commercial.

Although, I disliked Naima's voice also, and she won. Hated her "life as a CG" spots with a passion.

I just want you guys to realize that as a model, jaslene just does not fit into fashion, but jaslene is a human being
    Saying she could not work anywhere beyond burger king is cruel, i would most certainly be offended
    Why say that? It's not even funny
    This reminds me of when people picked on whitney
    Sure, we all knew whitney really had no potential as a fashion model
    But so many people made ugly jokes about her, i mean she may not be a fashion model, but it's not like she's a serial killer or a horrible person
    Jaslene may have many other interests in life and it seems that back home, she is working online for colleges, that seems way beyond burger king
    I am like everyone else when I say jaslene just does not belong in fashion, but don't pick on her in such a cruel way
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

as much as i like jaslene and that she has potential...its just not working. i mean her appearance its just awkward, it can be a model but not TOP MODEL. she just looks like a cha-cha diva down the street having a good time with her friends imo.

CCL

I never realized how skinny her legs were until this past episode. The top 4 are modelling summer dresses in this week's US Magazine and Jaslene says her legs are her best feature. She's smiling kind of crazily in the main picture in US Magazine - you can see practically all of her teeth! I'm sure someone will scan it soon.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2382711;
    I just want you guys to realize that as a model, jaslene just does not fit into fashion, but jaslene is a human being
    Saying she could not work anywhere beyond burger king is cruel, i would most certainly be offended
    Why say that? It's not even funny
    This reminds me of when people picked on whitney
    Sure, we all knew whitney really had no potential as a fashion model
    But so many people made ugly jokes about her, i mean she may not be a fashion model, but it's not like she's a serial killer or a horrible person
    Jaslene may have many other interests in life and it seems that back home, she is working online for colleges, that seems way beyond burger king
    I am like everyone else when I say jaslene just does not belong in fashion, but don't pick on her in such a cruel way
    Great post! I agree with you wholeheartedly!

Jaslene in US Weekly:

Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

FORT Fan

Jaslene and Renee look so good in those pictures!!!!

FORT Fogey

Renee looks old oh no!!!!

I couldn't even tell that was Renee.

Jaslene looks lovely in the pink dress.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss