Page 60 of 375 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Re: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Anchal only got it once didn't she and Aj's elimination was her own fault.

So you think Renee has performed better than Jaslene throughout the competition?
    Yes, Jaslene did good the first two weeks, that's about it. Plus Renee's feautures are by far better than hers.

Well covergirl of the week usually means something so I can't see Jaslene going next.
    CG of the week means nothing IMO, Whitney just got it and surprise, she's eliminated next episode.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

I wouldn't say it means nothing.
    Naima won it all the through cycle 4.
    Caridee won it about 8-9 times.
    Eva won it quite a few times.
    Nik won it lots of times and came 2nd.

Jaslene has won it 3 times- the most out of anyone from cycle 8 so far.

Plus Jaslene didn't just get positive comments the first 2 weeks, she's had lots of positive comments regarding her pictures.

I'm not saying Jaslene is going to win I just can't see her going next.
    Last edited by Doa14; 04-12-2007 at 03:57 PM.

Plus Jaslene didn't just get positive comments the first 2 weeks, she's had lots of positive comments regarding her pictures.
    Which hadn't be true at all, I mean, do you really think her walk is amazing (Tyra thinks it is, which just proof how she just doesn't know what she's doing)? . Plus, her last reviews hasn't been too good, and her call-out order is going way downhill.

However, yeah, I can't see Jaslene going next either.
    Last edited by Kahlen_rocks; 04-12-2007 at 04:04 PM.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

I remember Anchal getting CGOTW several times, she and AJ were the fan favorites until they got eliminated.

Jaslene's positive comments have been going down. Anytime she does a soft shoot, while they might not hate the picture, they see that she really can't pull it off like she did with those first 2 shots as Kahlen_rocks said.

Jaslene takes amazingly harsh photos. While they are great pictures, they are not versatile. I think she is eventually going to be let go unless she can diversify her look.

FORT Fan

Jaslene takes amazingly harsh photos. While they are great pictures, they are not versatile. I think she is eventually going to be let go unless she can diversify her look.
    I'm pretty sure that Jaslene isn't going next. After this episode's, "I don't want to be the girl that started off strong and then dwindled away" and Tyra's comment during the call out, I don't think they would make it that obvious that Jaslene is going to leave next. Though I'm sure some of us would love it if she were gone, I want Jaslene to stay on ANTM some more.

I think Jaslene will be eliminated soon. She sort of reminds me of Nnenna, called first at the first 2 eliminations with really positive comments from the judges, then after that, she hasn't taking any really good pictures. Usually the contestants that start off just alright and then improve do really well.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

in person she looked REALLY good at the photoshoot, her photo wasn't anything amazing, but the public likes her, this is not a real modelling contest anyway (i gave up on that long time ago), it's about giving a chance to someonethat the industry wouldn't, that why some winners are "hmm"
    aside from Jael i would be happy with any girl winning now.
    she and Renee have the best sense of style, some oufits of jaslene wouldn't look good but looks good on her because of the attitude

i think she looked so much better this week.
    ]

Jay: Do you want ask for Bre herself?
    Jaslene (looking at Bre): OH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! (she has a drag-queen soul too lol)
    Last edited by Atomix19; 04-13-2007 at 08:17 AM.