Page 56 of 375 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Re: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Soul;2319737;
    Samantha is so overrated it's not even funny. She might have the looks, and she seemed like a nice girl, but she did terrible on the show! Go back and watch how uncomfortable and unsure of herself she was. So no, not everyone knows it, because I think her elimination was justified.
    Agreed last soul! I thought Sam was overrated from day one.

Anyway, I didnt like Jas's pictures this week. But I'm still rooting for her, everybody is allowed to mess up once. She'll do better next week! I'm still on team Cha-Cha

I want her gone! She is the least modelesque girl this cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlen_rocks;2319743;
    As AJ's was, yet she did have talent too. It's not weird to me Sam's already signed, thank god she was eliminated early.

Back to Jaslene, I seriously hope she's eliminated next, but I don't think Tyra will eliminate her next, I don't know.
    A.J. and Samantha are not the same. A.J. had the looks, took great pictures, and had a good walk. She was on the show at least long enough to see that. But I do feel like her elimination was justified as well because she wanted to leave. People act like Samantha had so much talent, and yet we barely even saw her on the show. Her "Gay Marriage" photo does suggest that she has potential, but she lacked in performance and presence everywhere else. I'm not saying she wouldn't have improved had she stayed longer, I just don't understand how people can call her so talented. Being talented and having a potential look is not the same thing. Don't get me wrong, I like Samantha. I think she could be a great model. I guess she just didn't impress me enough on the show (from the little we even saw of her) with her lifeless runway walk and mediocre photos. She wasn't a frontrunner, so her elimination wasn't a shock to me.

Jaslene, on the other hand, has been depicted as a frontrunner. But she really hasn't gotten much airtime ever since the third episode. I kind of forget Jaslene is even around actually. She takes amazing photos, but I wouldn't be surprised if the judges eliminated her for losing her personality or for her photos going downhill.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

Quote Originally Posted by Travisio;2319747;
    I want her gone! She is the least modelesque girl this cycle!
    I agree. Last cycle, Michelle stood out in the first photoshoot, but I'm not agreeable to Jaslene's so-called standing out in the first photoshoot. Her photo this week is just horrible, probably the worst one I have seen in this cycle!
    "My head is big, for real? You look like a bratz doll." Bianca, Cycle 9

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by My My My;2319723;
    I certainly hope people aren't being reckless with spoilers!

Some of us want to watch the show with being told that others are "sure of" someone getting eliminated.
    You shouldn't have to worry about spoilers as long as you stay out of the threads that are marked **spoilers** in the thread title. There should never be any discussion or posting of spoilers in the contestant threads.

Thanks for the reassurance.

I'm really hoping Jaslene bounces back with a great picture next week.

FORT Fogey

Me and You both

Quote Originally Posted by Cellar_Door;2319204;
    Jaslene has a smart head on her shoulders. I don't see her peeing in diapers anytime soon. But, I really don't see her pulling off a more commercial look for Seventeen or Covergirl.
    I absolutely can picture her in Seventeen or Covergirl 100%!! I think she would do wonderful because she is so versitile. I can't wait to see if she actually wins it all and proves all of her critics wrong! I think she's doing great. Although I must admit, I don't really like her last shoot last week. HOWEVER, she has been doing great in every other one. So I'm rooting for this girl I hope she makes it to the end. She really seems like she wants it!
    Last edited by FIERCE_Jaslene; 04-09-2007 at 03:30 PM.

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    I like Jaslene's face and thats about it.Her height isn't working for me and she's so thin,in her makeover pic she looked painfully thin
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Jaslene is not versatile at all. Did you look at her four personalities? They're all the same picture!

Ugh, I want this short, hard-faced, buttchinned "Cha Cha diva" gone.