Page 55 of 375 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Re: Jaslene - Cycle 8

she lookedm so scared at the latest elimination.

i know she won't be big, i don't care about this really, the only girl that could have saved ANTM this cycle was Sam and everyone knows that (c'mon you know it!), she wants this so bad and she is such a nice person, i just wish her well

the only girl that could have saved ANTM this cycle was Sam and everyone knows that
    Saved it? So far this season has been perfectly fine, better than the last few imo.

Quote Originally Posted by My My My;2319634;
    Saved it? So far this season has been perfectly fine, better than the last few imo.
    I think Atomix is referring to saving ANTM in terms of crediblity.
    Last edited by TokyoNiGHTS; 04-08-2007 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2319636;
    I think Atomix is referring to saving ANTM in terms of crediblity.
    Credibility? I haven't believed in much of ANTM's credibility since Cycle 4 XD But yes, it's still quite entertaining to watch. Just wished it focused more on fashion, which people like do like to watch anyway.

Sam did not want this all that badly, and she did not perform all that well during her short time here. Didn't see much of a loss in eliminating her.

I don't think it's worth worrying about the credibility of the winner/show. It's just a reality show, it's not taken seriously by the industry and the winner is actually at a disadvantage with the title of ANTM. Even the ones that people had high expectations for (Nicole, Danielle to a lesser extent) haven't hit it big. It's enough for me that the girl who wins did her best throughout the season and really wanted to win. It's awesome news if we see some great pics of her after the show and she gets some work, but I don't cross my fingers hoping that she's on the cover of Vogue or something.

I hope Jaslene go farther.
    Last edited by Anapbik7; 04-08-2007 at 01:18 PM.
    Confidence Meet Cold Christina Gone.
    Kyle's Potential Runs Out.
    Jaslene's Bringing Sexy Back To Become America's next top model.

I certainly hope people aren't being reckless with spoilers!

Some of us want to watch the show with being told that others are "sure of" someone getting eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomix19;2319625;
    i know she won't be big, i don't care about this really, the only girl that could have saved ANTM this cycle was Sam and everyone knows that (c'mon you know it!), she wants this so bad and she is such a nice person, i just wish her well
    Samantha is so overrated it's not even funny. She might have the looks, and she seemed like a nice girl, but she did terrible on the show! Go back and watch how uncomfortable and unsure of herself she was. So no, not everyone knows it, because I think her elimination was justified.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

Samantha is so overrated it's not even funny. She might have the looks, and she seemed like a nice girl, but she did terrible on the show! Go back and watch how uncomfortable and unsure of herself she was. So no, not everyone knows it, because I think her elimination was justified.
    As AJ's was, yet she did have talent too. It's not weird to me Sam's already signed, thank god she was eliminated early.

Back to Jaslene, I seriously hope she's eliminated next, but I don't think Tyra will eliminate her next, I don't know.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===