Page 53 of 375 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Quote Originally Posted by nightfall_realm;2316441;
    ^ Where'd you get that? Fourfour's blog? lol.
    Nope just read a comment about her.

Re: Jaslene - Cycle 8

jaslene photo this week was really terrible. I hope she will improve next week because I really like her photos and her personality is so good but the judges are not seeing it. If they send her home due to lack of personality i am going to be real upset!

Quote Originally Posted by SunDee;2316496;
    but miss ChaCha has to much (strong) Boney... while Twiggy kinda Petit...
    Kinda petite? Uh, she was called "Sticks" as a teenager because of the size of her arms and legs. She was definitely "boney", too

Twiggy gained weight later (around the time she grew out her hair), but from what I recall of her early heyday, she was about as thin as Jaslene-- at least, when she first hit it big.

I think one major difference is that Twiggy had a much rounder face, while Jaslene's is more rectangular, with naturally higher cheekbones.

In addition, you often saw Twiggy in dresses with no real shape to them-- oversized knits or A-line dresses, frequently with long, loose sleeves-- so it's hard to tell just how thin she was in shots with clothes like that.

As long as she's healthy and just naturally thin, I really don't think Jaslene's weight will necessarily hold her back any more than Elyse (who was criticized for being too thin) was held back by hers.

Twiggy was the boom of anorexic girls. she was the new role model at the time, so influential. i did a massive research abour anorexia long time ago and one of the high points of the desease was during Twiggys heyday.
    Jaslene has the same body as twiggy had, she was SO thin

ps: Jaslene has the same body for at least a year now, she would have terrible skin if she was anorexic/bulimic, and the only one i can recall in the house with bad skin is Jael

Although Jasline is super-thin, I don't think she's sickly or anything concerning. Her downfall was seen this past episode. All the other shoots have given her great material to work with, but when she had to be completely creative on her own, and not rely on setting, props, makeup, etc. she completely tanked. Her lack of versatility really showed this past week.
    A beautiful girl we know does not make a model, it makes a few good shots.

Mollie Megg Kata Lauren charlieboy's Avatar

I love this girl, I hope she makes Final 3.

If she doesn't make it to the Top 4 and Jael does I'll be angry becuase Jaslene has so much more potential than Jael. This is reffering to a post I found somewhere on here or another site I don't remember but it said the top 4 would be Dionne,Brittany,Jael,Renee which I highly doubt only on the Jael part.

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar

Jaslene could be like Lisa, did constantly well but got eliminated for something stupid.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

FORT Fan

Jaslene has a smart head on her shoulders. I don't see her peeing in diapers anytime soon. But, I really don't see her pulling off a more commercial look for Seventeen or Covergirl.

Jaslene is good and stands out as much as I hate to admit it. I hope she makes the top three but I still hope Renee wins.