Page 51 of 375 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Jaslene is skinny right now for her height. If she was 6'1, or even 5'11 she would be SO underweight. More than she is now. Maybe 5'8.5 or something around that, she would be perfect.

I really like Jaslene, it's a shame she wasn't a couple inches taller.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

LOL Why did she have "modelesque" as part of her personalities? Who is she trying to fool?

The only thing that works against Jaslene is her height, but Brooke was 5 ft 7 last cycle and Jaslene is far more modelesque than her.

Ok, Jaslene may be skinny and tall but she can work it. I mean, she is Miss Cha Cha Diva. Her walk can easily be fixed. Yoanna went from her messed up walk to her good walk. Jaslene can change too.
    Make it work!

Quote Originally Posted by A11Y7;2314866;
    Jaslene is skinny right now for her height. If she was 6'1, or even 5'11 she would be SO underweight. More than she is now. Maybe 5'8.5 or something around that, she would be perfect.
    Not necessarily so. If her metabolism was different or if she went on a so called "fitness" diet(the kind that female atheletes go on) she would be the proper weight. Compare Jaslene to Jaeda(C7) for example. Jaeda was 6 feet tall I believe and was very athletic.
    Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate;2315030;
    I really like Jaslene, it's a shame she wasn't a couple inches taller.
    You hit the nail on the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doa14;2315409;
    The only thing that works against Jaslene is her height, but Brooke was 5 ft 7 last cycle and Jaslene is far more modelesque than her.
    with the exception of the lips. Brooke admittedly had prettier lips but Jaslene`s lips are almost as pretty as Brooke`s.
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

Quote Originally Posted by cornchip;2315426;
    Ok, Jaslene may be skinny and tall but she can work it. I mean, she is Miss Cha Cha Diva. Her walk can easily be fixed. Yoanna went from her messed up walk to her good walk. Jaslene can change too.
    I don't remember Yoanna completely, but did she think her walk was better than everyone elses like Jaslene's and when told by others, including judges that its not good she didn't believe what they were saying? Because that's what the case is with Jaslene, she's arrogant about her walk, and people that are arrogant about something don't want to change that because they don't think there's anything wrong with what they're doing.

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    After seeing this weeks photos of her its obvious she can't handle soft make-up or soften her face.I like her but it would surprise me if she won.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2315779;
    After seeing this weeks photos of her its obvious she can't handle soft make-up or soften her face.I like her but it would surprise me if she won.
    Yeah, I agree. I love Jaslene, but her face always looks so angular and pointed. I don't want to say tranny... but, yeah, her face is kind of tranny. It's a gorgeous face, though!

Quote Originally Posted by pooja;2312077;
    she's by far the best looking girl in the competition & she takes the best pictures.
    Yes, she sure does! She's beautiful, has style, personality, and she is different!