Page 5 of 375 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaslene - Cycle 8

I dont think the promo is a spoiler, since they take the promo pics before the cycle even begins ... i mean ... the makeovers havent started yet so yeh ....

Couple things:

1) To me, she's a wild card.

2) In the previews of "Welcome to the jungle" I think they showed her chin but the haircut attached was one that looked like Jade's. Should we assume they give her a Jade cut? That would suck, since I hated it on Jade.

3) She reminds me of John Leguizamo in that drag queen movie "To Wong Foo".

Mollie Megg Kata Lauren charlieboy's Avatar
    That 2nd picture on the first post isn't Jaslene, it's Cassandra...can someone fix that?

I was just going to say the avatar that ANTM OBsession has is Jaslene, not the one posted on page 1.

Other than that, I personally am rooting for Jaslene, I really liked her nude shoot she did on Cycle 7's first episode. Plus her personality is too great! Hope she makes it far in!!!

I like her, I'm anxious to see how she'll photograph but even more so about her makeover, which I hope will be short and boyish.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

I like her. I so wish they would give her a short haircut, which would make her look like Omahyra!

FORT Newbie
    I can't even place why, but I'm totally feeling Jaslene. I think she's one of my pre-show favorites.

FORT Newbie
    Yeah, I love love her. But all the Latinas they've had on the show (Giselle, Leslie, and Jaslene) all kind of look the same and get eliminated around the middle of the competition so I dont think she will make it to go overseas.

Those three girls you named dont look anything alike...

FORT Fan
    Between Leslie and Jaslene i like Leslie's look.