Page 47 of 375 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Quote Originally Posted by Asylum-ECT-girl;2304767;
    A lot of these girls will be horrible spokesmodels: Jael, Natasha, Dionne, and of course Jaslene. Although I am sure Jaslene will make it through a commercial, but I bet they tell her they can't understand her. They might tell her to lose the accent. But she will do a good job because her interviews have been okay.
    Lots of previous ANTM winners weren't/aren't very good speakers, or have different-sounding voices or accents. Adrianne, Naima, Danielle, and CariDee all sound different (or annoying, however you want to interpret it). And those are just the ones I know about. lol. I'm not sure how the other girls talk. So obviously how the girls sound doesn't really seem to affect them in the competition.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

FORT Fan
    Anyways, models should be seen not heard

Jaslene did very well in this picture:
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Last Soul;2304895;
    Lots of previous ANTM winners weren't/aren't very good speakers, or have different-sounding voices or accents. Adrianne, Naima, Danielle, and CariDee all sound different (or annoying, however you want to interpret it). And those are just the ones I know about. lol. I'm not sure how the other girls talk. So obviously how the girls sound doesn't really seem to affect them in the competition.
    I have always thought that too. They all have annoying voices, especially Eva. I find Yohanna annoying too, although her voice is passable.

It is not really that big a deal the way TM says it is because they rarely have to speak for commericals anyway. Maybe 4 words that are not even strung together...But I agree, it is better to see them, not hear them.

Also, Jaslene makes a prettier boy than she does a girl....

Quote Originally Posted by amazonophile;2309071;
    Jaslene did very well in this picture:

I think so.
    Confidence Meet Cold Christina Gone.
    Kyle's Potential Runs Out.
    Jaslene's Bringing Sexy Back To Become America's next top model.

Anyone can look good with photoshop. Jaslene's not-photoshopped pic must be horrible.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

FORT Newbie

LOVE, love, love Jaslene

I just love her.
    She's .fierce. on so many different levels.

So fierce that she deserves rainbow letters in order to adquately express her fierceness. I'd just like her to turn it up several more notches and get all extra sassy on our asses -- just like some sweet'n sassy sauce from McDonald's. Can't you just see her doing the finger snaps and being all like "Oh no you didn't!" And I'd love to see her just, like, slap a hoe (in the oh-so-elegant words of Anchal, Cycle 7). Specifically Renee.

Most importantly though, I think her pictures are the best. Definitely a front-runner.

I can't seem to find out how tall Jaslene is, can anyone tell me please?

She's 5'7. Short, eh?
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

To me,Jaslene's is the strongest model so far.(If not mentioning her walk... )
    Her power lies in she doesn't have to exaggerate her poses or give fierce face then delivers a great photograph.Her death picture shows she had eye contact with no eyes,that's amazing.

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Do you think you guys would like her more if she was 5"11 and weighed a little bit more oh and of course walked properly?
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~