Page 44 of 375 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaslene - Cycle 8

I think it's because of the Cha Cha Digregorio reference by Mr. Jay in cycle 7.
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannequin Jade;2293791;
    I'm guessing in the stereotype latina in the movie "Vaselina" , the bad one, who is called Chacha, and she has big curly hair etc...

I really like her picture this week, she not look dead but her pose is great and the close up is amazing beautiful looks so different than her other shots, so i think she is actually versatile....
    Lol, the movie i said is called "Grease" sorry (was called "Vaselina" in the latino market), you know with John Travolta and Olivia Newton john, and yes the latina caracther wich "Danny" (Travolta) dance in the school dance was called Chacha DiGrigorio a very loud, out going big curly hair latina just like Jaslene.... but actually Chacha in the movie was a bad girl....

This week her photoshoot is so stunning. She looks like a boy and so handsome. Go Go Jaslene.
    Confidence Meet Cold Christina Gone.
    Kyle's Potential Runs Out.
    Jaslene's Bringing Sexy Back To Become America's next top model.

and Jaslene does it again. i guess with all the shoots so far one thing you can call her is a girl with variety of expressions

Say what you will about Miss Cha-Cha, but the girl knows how to model. I loved her picture this week, she has SO many expressions. She's amazing to me

FORT Fogey
    I just wish they would stop playing Latin-sounding background music every time she is on screen. It was cute the first time, now I just find it to be annoying.

She is proving her modeling talent 100%! She is flawless in her shoots and can portray a vast variety of expressions/images. IN LOVE WITH THIS GIRL She deserves to win!! GO JASLENE, STAY FIERCE

FORT Fogey
    Her Only FLaw is her Hieght i love this girl she was my fourth preshow but after i saw her audition she moved up...I love her

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBody;2226410;
    She'll be cut very soon on, IMO, because she's safe, too sexy and too commercial. That said, while she's not one of my favorites, she's not my least favorite either. Somewhere in the middle.
    Its funny to read back and see what people wrote about their predictions (Sorry i called you out)

Nicole Linkletter - Renee england88533's Avatar
    I'm not supprised she had a good picture this week...

It isn't that hard for her to look like a man.