Page 42 of 375 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Dream, dream, dream. . . Ultramarine's Avatar
    Her face has really photographed exceptionally well. I worry about the body and height though. The thinness is just a little scary.

FORT Fogey
    I love her thinness as long as shes eating something

Jaslene`s only drawback: height.

Quote Originally Posted by potatowedgie;2287049;
    Exactly and the worst part about it is, she looks short because she has short legs. It's not like she's short but gives the illusion of height. Whatever, she still rocks the photos, so I think she's going far. Putting her in the bottom 3 last week was just like a warning for her, but they won't be booting her anytime soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by juelez;2288052;
    I think Jaslene is a great model on ANTM. I think the reason why she has so many fans right now is because she photographs well and has a personality of a star. She's like the "Eva" for this cycle and everyone's gunning for her.

The height will be her downfall though. She's just way too short in my opinion. Fierce....but short!
    Jaslene is one of my favs in this cycle but I am frustrated by her lack of height. Potatowedgie you maybe right. You mentioned something I had not thought of which is that her short legs could be creating the optical illusion of making her lookeven shorter.
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

I like her :-) LATINOOO POWERR

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchboymodel;2290039;
    I like her :-) LATINOOO POWERR
    Shouldn't it be Latina Power?

This week she looks absolutely amazing in her photo. I very love her face. Go!! Go!! Jaslene you're ROCK.

FORT Fogey
    Im glad the judges noticed she is bringing back the cha cha fire last night, i dont want any boogus excuses when she leaves

She is really growing on me. She used to get this biotch role, but I don't see that anymore.
    And now he's wrapped around her finger,
    She's the center of his whole world.
    And his heart belongs to that sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect All-American Girl.

I think Jaslene's face is just lovely. My issue is really her weight. She is so skinny and I really have a hard time with models being this thin - the message is sends to young girls isn't a good one. I truly would like to see either Diana or Whitney take this competition - to show young girls that you can be a "normal" size and still be a model.
    I think that Jaslene would be even more lovely with alittle more weight on her - curves are a lovely thing!

Jaslene is soooo pretty! Go cha-cha diva! Her picture was awesome!