Page 41 of 375 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaslene - Cycle 8

I don't think she's anorexic or bullimic. The twins from the last cycle were as thin as her too.

Quote Originally Posted by CreamMilkSugar;2286151;
    I don't think she's anorexic or bullimic. The twins from the last cycle were as thin as her too.
    I don't really think they were that thin. I can't recall any photo from a cycle that's gotten the type of reaction that Jaslene's has.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    I don't think she is anorexic or bulimic because if she were she would look really unhealthy. Sunken cheeks, dark eye circles, no energy, and no breast tissue; she still has breast tissue.

She is thin, but I hope they cover her chicken legs when she models, because it is not a pretty site. You are right about shorter girls needing to keep skinny though; weight can't distribute on them and they do look dumpy.

But as a model, she should be keeping her body in shape; eating the right foods that will make her skin glow, etc.

FORT Fan
    is this her myspace?

www.myspace.com/jasleneg

FORT Fogey
    She takes good photos but physically the most unattractive girl there. She is way too skinny. I dont think she's anorexic. Maybe she's just naturally that skinny but regardless she is just way too thin plus with no shape at all. Not sure why she has so many fans. Seems like a sweet girl but far as a modeling competition, not attractive. I know most models are very slim but there's skinny and then there's scary skinny. She's scary skinny. Not even a pretty face.
    Jessica

I actually don't think Jaslene is too thin for the modelling industry. I mean, with these group of girls she looks ridiculously thin, but then again these girls are not actual models yet. They're still just off the street. Compare Jaslene to some of the top models in the industry and you'll see that she's not really thinner than them. Vlada has taken some pics where her body looks so emaciated it's disturbing. So I don't think Jaslene's skinniness will work against her, even though I agree it's not the most attractive look on her.

She's definitely the least conventionally attractive of the girls, but I'd still rather see her model than quite a few of the girls there.

I think she is unconvential beauty like Lluvy and othe girls, she does look great, i don't see anything wrong with her...

Quote Originally Posted by potatowedgie;2287018;
    I actually don't think Jaslene is too thin for the modelling industry. I mean, with these group of girls she looks ridiculously thin, but then again these girls are not actual models yet. They're still just off the street. Compare Jaslene to some of the top models in the industry and you'll see that she's not really thinner than them. Vlada has taken some pics where her body looks so emaciated it's disturbing. So I don't think Jaslene's skinniness will work against her, even though I agree it's not the most attractive look on her.

She's definitely the least conventionally attractive of the girls, but I'd still rather see her model than quite a few of the girls there.
    Her height is her biggest obstacle and unlike her weight, there's really nothing she can do about that.

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2287043;
    Her height is her biggest obstacle and unlike her weight, there's really nothing she can do about that.
    Exactly and the worst part about it is, she looks short because she has short legs. It's not like she's short but gives the illusion of height. Whatever, she still rocks the photos, so I think she's going far. Putting her in the bottom 3 last week was just like a warning for her, but they won't be booting her anytime soon.

FORT Newbie
    I think Jaslene is a great model on ANTM. I think the reason why she has so many fans right now is because she photographs well and has a personality of a star. She's like the "Eva" for this cycle and everyone's gunning for her.

The height will be her downfall though. She's just way too short in my opinion. Fierce....but short!