Page 374 of 375 FirstFirst ... 274324364365366367368369370371372373374375 LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 3747

Thread: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Re: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Seriously though, except for the last, these pics aren't good. The motorcycle ones are dreadful.

I love the ones with her on the motorcycle. The photos with her with the yellow top and jean skirt exposes how short she is.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

FORT Fogey

I like some of the ones with the pink earrings. I would've loved the last shot had there been less harsh makeup.

Looking at her Elite portfolio, I definitely think they're taking the wrong approach to Jaslene's career. I've seen a number of absolutely amazing images from this girl, yet none of those images is even in her portfolio; they seem to want to market her as a purely commercial girl, though I think that she's slightly better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;3025696;
    I like some of the ones with the pink earrings. I would've loved the last shot had there been less harsh makeup.

Looking at her Elite portfolio, I definitely think they're taking the wrong approach to Jaslene's career. I've seen a number of absolutely amazing images from this girl, yet none of those images is even in her portfolio; they seem to want to market her as a purely commercial girl, though I think that she's slightly better than that.
    They looked like editorials to me. She's taken so many pictures that you can only choose so many. At least they do seem to be interested in her unlike the previous winner before her and the one that came after her.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by ax80;3023568;
    Jaslene @ her 22nd birthday celebration. Love her look and her hair. For all you that diss her for her style, she looks gorgeous.

Shots for Urban Latino magazine by Josh DeHonney.

Really like the last one. She looks so striking.

These are my favs of the pics but my absoulute favs are where she is wearing shorts and is on the motorcycle. Jaslene is a great model and is beautiful. I still cant get over how often she has a photoshoot.
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

Quote Originally Posted by tylerneal09;3023904;
    jaslene is fierce. you can't deny her modeling talent.
    I do!
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

Dax

I actually like her portfolio in the Elite page. It's very editorial which is the way she should go.

She looks stunning in the page.

Quote Originally Posted by My My My;3025651;
    Seriously though, except for the last, these pics aren't good. The motorcycle ones are dreadful.

To me she still photographs old and harsh.
    If I didn't know her I would look at these pics and think she was a very pretty woman at a party, and even say she is hot.
    I'd never think she was a model. No..she doesn't look like one to me.

Most of those images are really bad. Why does she insist on doing her eyebrows like a chonga bleh.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, it’s kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

LOL I think those photos aren't bad and I like what she's doing on her eyebrow. Makes her more ferocious.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney