Page 371 of 375 FirstFirst ... 271321361362363364365366367368369370371372373374375 LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 3747

Thread: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Re: Jaslene - Cycle 8

OMG! It's about time! She's worked hard for it.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

FORT Regular

those rooftop shots are SO FIERCE!!!!!!! i am SO PROUD OF HER!! you better WORK jaslene

Dax

Amazing! I love she's not in development anymore. It's great for her.

FORT Fanatic

WOW I think Mollie Sue is the only other girl to have done that isn't she (move from development to women that is). Jas must officially be the most successful winner, possibly contestant now?

Winner yes but I'm not sure about contestant. I'm going to have to give that one to Elyse.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

FORT Fanatic

Of course. I always forget about her. i think it's because I didn't pay much attention to the first cycle. Just out of interest, where can I find her on the elite board. NY doesn;t have a "women's" section.

Link to elite models please?
    My favorite contestants (personality & modeling)

Winners-Adrianne, Yoanna, Nicole, Danielle
    Others- Elyse, April, Shandi, Tocarra, Brittany(4), Kahlen, Kim, Joanie, Michelle(7), Natasha, Heather, Jenah, Aimee, Anya

Quote Originally Posted by ANTopmodel;3013968;
    WOW I think Mollie Sue is the only other girl to have done that isn't she (move from development to women that is). Jas must officially be the most successful winner, possibly contestant now?
    Alright, most successful winner is already enough of a stretch, but contestant? Not even close. Really, people are exaggerating her success a lot. The majority of her work has been local magazines, stuff in her Latina market, and ANTM-related work. She's nowhere near Elyse, Mollie Sue, or Ann. And most successful winner, I'd say that might be Nicole. Jaslene isn't any more of a model now than she ever was on the show. She's still the same buttchinned, short, tranny disaster of a winner. If she is ever actually able to break away from ANTM and because her own model, then I will credit her success. But a cover saying "ANTM Jaslene tells all!" or supposed "editorial" work for just some local magazine is not really the most high-profile work.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by SSBB/ANTM;3014006;
    Link to elite models please?
    Here you go.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;3014013;
    Alright, most successful winner is already enough of a stretch, but contestant? Not even close. Really, people are exaggerating her success a lot. The majority of her work has been local magazines, stuff in her Latina market, and ANTM-related work. She's nowhere near Elyse, Mollie Sue, or Ann. And most successful winner, I'd say that might be Nicole. Jaslene isn't any more of a model now than she ever was on the show. She's still the same buttchinned, short, tranny disaster of a winner. If she is ever actually able to break away from ANTM and because her own model, then I will credit her success. But a cover saying "ANTM Jaslene tells all!" or supposed "editorial" work for just some local magazine is not really the most high-profile work.
    Wooow calm down. I was just talking about her moving from development to women on the Elite board and comparing that to the fact that no other winner has done that yet. The last editorial she was in was modelling designs by Vera Wang and Tiffany. Now I don't particularly follow women's fashion except for the ANTM girls but even I've heard of those, hence I don't think that it's that preposterous to suggest that she is the most successful winner.

I used the word 'possibly' with the contestant part because AJ, Mollie Sue and Elyse are all up there but I think considering she only won two cycles ago, Jaslene is holding herself up there with them.