Thread: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Re: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;2967708;
    There was a photo of her wearing a small gray dress with long leather boots. It reminded me D'Squared and Dolce and Gabanna. It was sexy, sophisticated and fun and that's how I describe those brands. I don't know. She's versatile so I wouldn't be surprised if she does get some Prada work in the future.

To be honest, the only girl I can see doing Prada work is Jenah.
    I know that picture and yeah she looks sexy but too sexy for some brand, right? D'squared, maybe.. since D'squared's models are really diverse. I was thinking about baby phat for jaslene but maybe she's too skinny? or no?

Jenah really can do prada, chanel, dior. I think Anya can do those too.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

aga
    FORTified

I don't know how credible the rumor is, time will tell. Jaslene snagging Prada is is not far-fetched to me, at this stage I see her as being more in the "chorus line" versus the star. She seems like more of a fit for the Miu Miu side than the traditional Prada side.
    Last edited by aga; 05-04-2008 at 01:01 PM.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Quote Originally Posted by Angkor;2967641;
    jaslene?...prada?....

she doesn't fit the stereotype prada model at ALL
    jaslene is NOTHING outside her "latina's niche" market
    She's not a fit for Prada but I think Jaslene can be more than a Latina model! I can see her doing more DSquared or even D&G.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Quote Originally Posted by nyc22skinny;2967282;
    Wow! I love how Jaslene`s lips look in this photo: full and beautiful. I know there have been photos of Jaslene where her lips seemed too thin Is it possible that in the photos of Jaslene where her lips appear full(such as this one), that her lips may have been photoshopped? BTW here is another photo of Jaslene: Notice that in this second photo Jaslene`s lips do not seem to be as full and beautiful as they are in the first one.
    Last edited by amazonophile; 05-05-2008 at 07:10 PM. Reason: adding a sentence concerning 2nd photo at last minute
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

Dang cha cha be looking ferocious!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fashiongeek;2967166;
    Rumor has it that she is going to be part of Prada's fall 2008 fashion collection
    Hahahaha, what? I love Jaslene, but, come on.

I don't believe that rumor either. I love her and all, but she doesn't seem like a Prada girl.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

Quote Originally Posted by amazonophile;2970078;
    Wow! I love how Jaslene`s lips look in this photo: full and beautiful. I know there have been photos of Jaslene where her lips seemed too thin Is it possible that in the photos of Jaslene where her lips appear full(such as this one), that her lips may have been photoshopped? BTW here is another photo of Jaslene: Notice that in this second photo Jaslene`s lips do not seem to be as full and beautiful as they are in the first one.
    I think it's because of the lipstick and a little bit of pouting. I'm not sure about this but I think they don't usually photoshop the lips that much.

WOW! That girl is fierce!
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

FORT Newbie

Anyone else think Jaslene's torso is abnormally long, lol?

Good on Jaslene for getting work, but my god she's skinny. So unhealthy looking. I think she's one of the most successful because she's also the skinniest.

Maybe she should gain a little more weight? I do not know, I only know she looks good!
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!