Thread: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Re: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Quote Originally Posted by calvinrm;2830970;
    I'm really upset that she is going to dog on Lauren this week.

Bitch needs to back-up. Just because everyone doesn't spend 24/7 crying and seizing about how much they want to be america's next top model doesn't mean they don't want it. I guess Lauren should have worn a flashing sign that said "PICK ME I WANT THIS." A bad walk does not mean not wanting to be there, it means not being trained.

Please Jaslene, just shut your mouth.
    Yeah, it's called being nervous because you don't "walk that way every day". Shut it Jaslene!

Katarzyna & Anya: Final 2 willl's Avatar

I can understand Jaslene though, I mean when I see Lauren I always think she's participating because of a joke. She just gives off that vibe.

come on, lauren ALWAYS look bored. I don't like either Lauren or Jaslene.
    I'll miss Alamela.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Celestique;2830297;
    She really does, especially in the last picture. The next to last is my favorite one, though.
    The one where she looks like she's touching herself?

FORT Newbie

Her photos are looking great!

It's just an example of how judgmental Jaslene is. I hate this whole "YOU NEED TO WANT TO BE HERE" thing on ANTM. Jaslene is just very presumptuous and quite obnoxious. Criticizing someone's walk is one thing, but making judgments about their intentions based on the fact that they have a bad walk and lack experience is just plain douchey.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 03-08-2008 at 11:58 PM.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by calvinrm;2831185;
    It's just an example of how judgmental Jaslene is. I hate this whole "YOU NEED TO WANT TO BE HERE" thing on ANTM. Jaslene is just very presumptuous and quite obnoxious. Criticizing someone's walk is one thing, but making judgments about their intentions based on the fact that they have a bad walk and lack experience is just plain douchey.
    omg AMEN

if jaslene wasn't so annorexic,
    she would be nowhere.

Her face sucks
    and the only reason she gets bookings
    is for that skeleton body that's supposedly "IN"

Some people are attacking Jaslene, because they think she's a joke (myself included). Now all of a sudden Jaslene is a respected model? When pigs fly. I rank her in the same class as Caridee and Niama - has-beens.......

It's not the fact that she critiques Lauren, of course she was going to. But saying "you don't know how to walk" and "your walk was bad. that means you don't want to be here" are two different things. It's the fact that Jaslene is conforming to the whole stupid idea that to prove that you want to be in the competition you have to always be kissing everyones ass and smiling. Who is she to judge Lauren's intent after having known her for a grand total of 10 minutes. It's just douchey. And I can tell that from the preview, I don't need to see the whole episode.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion_Nazi;2831373;
    Some people are attacking Jaslene, because they think she's a joke (myself included). Now all of a sudden Jaslene is a respected model? When pigs fly. I rank her in the same class as Caridee and Niama - has-beens.......
    Why is she a has-been??

I understand you don't like her, but you have admit the girl is booking lots of jobs. [mod edit]
    Granted she is no Sasha P, Raquel, Siri, Coco or Freja but she is working hard even with that ANTM stigma.

Neither Caridee, Naima or any girl from cycle 8 has booked as much work as Jaslene in such a short period of time.

So no she's no joke.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 03-09-2008 at 12:01 AM.
    Karl is amazing and he’s right. Top Model is a reality show. If you really wanna break it down, well, it’s a show for entertainment. Real models are 14-16-years-old, 5’10” and 115 lbs. America doesn’t wanna see that.