Thread: Jaslene - Cycle 8

FORT Newbie

Re: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Quote Originally Posted by nyc22skinny;2819989;
    What's the title of your video?
    Is called Jaslene spanish cover girl commercial, or go to the channel of Poisonivy763.

FORT Regular

So does Dani

Quote Originally Posted by Chislev;2819834;
    Jaslene really does SO much better than I expected, I liked her in the show but she wasn't my favorite. At least there's one winner who actually does good after the show
    I wouldn't call that statement accurate, Dani has done really well, she had her own show card for new york fashion week and gets booked on jobs and Dani was in a cover girl commercial with Tiuu Kuik, an estonian supermodel and queen latifah.

Jaslene and Dani are my two favorites. They both seem very driven and I see real growth from their taking the ANTM title and now as working models. It was a real treat to see both of them during season 9, and I hope they'll make appearances in cycle 10.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

Quote Originally Posted by Celestique;2822988;
    Jaslene and Dani are my two favorites. They both seem very driven and I see real growth from their taking the ANTM title and now as working models. It was a real treat to see both of them during season 9, and I hope they'll make appearances in cycle 10.
    I guess this is a spoiler so I'll write it like this:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Jaslene is supposed to make an appearance on the third or fourth episode if what I heard is correct, so maybe your wish will come true.
    "Trust me, you'll not forget about me. You will see this face"
    -Fatima.

Click to see Spoiler:
    and she will make a girl cry :nono
    Last edited by femme fatale; 03-04-2008 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ax80;2823131;
    I guess this is a spoiler so I'll write it like this:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Jaslene is supposed to make an appearance on the third or fourth episode if what I heard is correct, so maybe your wish will come true.
    Quote Originally Posted by derekt;2823161;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    and she will make a girl cry :nono
    Click to see Spoiler:
    you both are right. Proof: I saw the details on the website of the CW affiliate for my area:KHCW. It will be in the episode after the next episode and the episode you are referring to is called "Where`s the beef?" where all the women wear meat. I am really looking forward to that episode because I think Jaslene is hot and would look very good wearing meat herself. I dont know if she actually will wear meat but I hope she does.
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

Sorry if this has been posted already, (it seems like an old shoot) but I love this picture of Jaslene! imo, she can do high fashion, but she's been doing great commercially as well. She looks gorgeous here: (photo from ew.com)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by amazonophile;2823985;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    you both are right. Proof: I saw the details on the website of the CW affiliate for my area:KHCW. It will be in the episode after the next episode and the episode you are referring to is called "Where`s the beef?" where all the women wear meat. I am really looking forward to that episode because I think Jaslene is hot and would look very good wearing meat herself. I dont know if she actually will wear meat but I hope she does.
    That sounds kinda gross.

FORT Newbie

what did you guys think of jaslene's runway walk last night on rip the runway and tonight on project runway. i thought she did great in both of them and adapted to each one.

I saw Jaslene on Project Runway! She did an awesome wall and looked beautiful. She even got applause. Hopefully, she'll be used for future shows. She seemed cooperative, easy to work with.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss