Thread: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Re: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Quote Originally Posted by Flipsideboy90;2806849;
    well Jaslene and her Long torso are working the runway for BET's Rip the runway
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipsideboy90;2808042;
    more from Rip the runway

I love these swimsuit pics of Jaslene. I love how Jaslene looks in a swimsuit. She should pose in next year`s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. I dont think Jaslene looks like a man. She is all-woman
    Quote Originally Posted by surrender;2806930;
    Does anyone else think this girl is outshining the rest of the winners and is actually becoming Tyra's first *top model*? I'm seeing her everywhere!
    I think Jaslene is the de facto top model ANTM winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by d.u.m.b.o.;2807705;
    gahhh I love Jaslene sooo much. She's fierce, unique, and is WAY high fashion! Look at her editorial shots with the crazy, triangle cut

Jaslene does not look like a man! She's feminine and a very successful outcome of this show. I can't get enough of her. In my opinion she may be the most successful out of any of them. Really. Over the years, a lot of them have faded away, but she is still strong and still working. Cut her some slack yo!
    I agree with you 100%.
    Quote Originally Posted by queenegoist;2808231;
    She looks tall. I don't see why everyone says she's too skinny. Her thighs look tone and healthy.
    I do wish she had a little more muscle but I agree Jaslene looks good and taller then she really is.
    Last edited by amazonophile; 02-25-2008 at 09:02 PM. Reason: bold face correction
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

I do admitt, even though she isnt my favorite, you gotta give it to Jaslene for doing a great job and still going strong for her dream.

I guess Tyra is right, "You'd be making us very proud."
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

Lot 29 S/S 08
    They went a little crazy with the photoshopping again even with the guys.
    But overall it looks pretty great.

Karl is amazing and heís right. Top Model is a reality show. If you really wanna break it down, well, itís a show for entertainment. Real models are 14-16-years-old, 5í10Ē and 115 lbs. America doesnít wanna see that.

I dont like this one but the rest is awesome. This one though is like she is trying to combine her fierce look with her commercial look together but failed.
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

Quote Originally Posted by Flipsideboy90;2806849;
    well Jaslene and her Long torso are working the runway for BET's Rip the runway
    that pic shows her skin fits anything with yellow like that yellow bikini

Great new pics! Her legs look amazing!
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

Dax

She looks amazing all around. She looks really soft which is weird but gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by ohtori_akio;2806909;
    Interview with Jaslene on Wikinews, can't wait for them to interview the rarer contestants too...

& - Wikinews, the free news source
    According to the interview she must like the natural look most of the time: "I find women beautiful. I find a girl with no makeup, not worrying about her style and appearance, I find that sexy. I find confidence beautiful...Its so simple. It's being natural and confident," said Gonzalez." I guess that must mean that most of the time she is a tomboy and likes to wear jeans and a t shirt.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc22skinny;2812155;
    Lot 29 S/S 08
    They went a little crazy with the photoshopping again even with the guys.
    But overall it looks pretty great.

Wow! Jaslene looks very hot in those pics. Glad to see Jaslene in jeans. According to the article cited by ohtori_akio those outfits must be Jaslene`s favorite thing to wear.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaleHeart;2812475;
    I like this one too. I like Jaslene`s nice long legs.
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

She's nothing but a joke and one of the ugliest winners. If ANTM was based on pure modeling ability, then Sam would of won hands down. Jacklene is nothing but famewhore trying to milk every second of her 15 minutes. While, Sam is doing actual modeling.

BTW, she got fugged again. Scroll down and put on a pair of sunglasses.

Go Fug Yourself: February 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion_Nazi;2813615;
    She's nothing but a joke and one of the ugliest winners. If ANTM was based on pure modeling ability, then Sam would of won hands down. Jacklene is nothing but famewhore trying to milk every second of her 15 minutes. While, Sam is doing actual modeling.

BTW, she got fugged again. Scroll down and put on a pair of sunglasses.

Go Fug Yourself: February 2008
    Old news.

And she is not trying to milk her fame. As America's Next Top Model she sort of has to be on the spotlight. That and the event she wore that outfit to was an event she was part of. True that her shoes were awful but I don't think that an outfit can define a girl's modeling ability.

I mean Samantha is great but if you take alook at her latest test shots.. Well, they are pretty average. That and she does not get booked as often as Jaslene and Jaslene has been getting booked a lot as a model and not just ANTM.
    "Trust me, you'll not forget about me. You will see this face"
    -Fatima.