Thread: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Re: Jaslene - Cycle 8

New Jaslene. I love this picture so incredibly much. Call it photoshopped or whatever you want but the girl is working that dress and that pose. She looks so radiant and stunning.

It's on her Elite portfolio as well.

Last edited by ax80; 02-11-2008 at 09:07 PM.
    "Trust me, you'll not forget about me. You will see this face"
    -Fatima.

wow that's the best I've ever seen her look.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

Wow! This photo blew me away and away!
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

Incredible. That's very strong.

Her head looks too big for her body in this one.

What does everyone think Jaslene would be doing if she hadn't ever tried ANTM?

Do you think she would have similar levels of success?

Usually, I think ANTM does more damage than good for its contestants but with Jaslene, I think it gave her that confidence to succeed. I wonder if she would have found that confidence without ANTM?

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2791332;

Usually, I think ANTM does more damage than good for its contestants but with Jaslene, I think it gave her that confidence to succeed. I wonder if she would have found that confidence without ANTM?
    I strongly believe that Jaslene is one of the most intelligent winners ever. She keeps herself in the spotlight, in the exact amount so that she doesn't turn into a celebrity and is still labeled as a model; she has met with a vas amount of work and she is climbing her way to the top as a model, not a celebrity. She is using the power ANTM gave her as a known face to demonstrate her modelling skills and potential. She is extremely clever, and is EXCELLENT managing her own career. Bravo to her.
    bring janice back. now.

Quote Originally Posted by ax80;2790787;
    New Jaslene. I love this picture so incredibly much. Call it photoshopped or whatever you want but the girl is working that dress and that pose. She looks so radiant and stunning.

She looks amazing!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by FanUruguay;2791367;
    I strongly believe that Jaslene is one of the most intelligent winners ever. She keeps herself in the spotlight, in the exact amount so that she doesn't turn into a celebrity and is still labeled as a model; she has met with a vas amount of work and she is climbing her way to the top as a model, not a celebrity. She is using the power ANTM gave her as a known face to demonstrate her modelling skills and potential. She is extremely clever, and is EXCELLENT managing her own career. Bravo to her.
    And that's the sort of intelligence that matters in this game. She's obviously no Albert Einstein in the brains department but she does seem to have a good, level head on her shoulders and I applaud that too.

Quote Originally Posted by ax80;2790787;

Wow that is cool although I think her lips appear too thin in this picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2791332;

It is rare but I think this is one of those once in a blue moon situations where ANTM actually helps someone become a real model. .
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).