Thread: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Re: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Quote Originally Posted by My My My;2685860;
    In all honesty, pimping her career event by event is doing more harm than good. Just saying...

Thank you for saying this, mayukhers112!

Lot 29, not 29 lines.
    i need to learn how to read

=)
    thankyou

haha

^Her neck is mostly Tense...
    maybe she always tried to give more neck like a girrafe

lol... jaslene on vogue... creeps!!!
    too good, but no good....

www.friendster.com/ficklebee

Quote Originally Posted by wintefall;2683546;
    >_> American Vouge doesn't have a name, they just use actors and singers over and over again just like Seventeen.

If she makes it on the American Vogue cover, I will be impressed that her modeling was able to push her to be on a magazine that has already sold-out.

If she makes it on another Vogue cover, then that would REALLY be something else.

However, I am hesitant to believe a random FORT poster about this kind of stuff, especially when the person hasn't revealed any sources, or possible ways of knowing her career up and comings.

Yes, I understand the whole thing about American Vogue. It doesn't have the same oomph that the Parisian Vogue, and Vogue Italia have. But, Vogue is Vogue. It's a magazine name. No matter the country that it is in. It's still VOGUE. If Translene is on the cover she'll destroy the name. She's just a good representation of a good person. She doesn't look the part of a model in person. Like Nigel said in episode two, this is the girl that you'll only send the book. Since, in person she isn't strong. Nevertheless, I do agree with you 95%.
    Joanie. Jenah. Yaya. Anya. Fatima. Katarzyna. Elyse.

FORT Newbie

If the rumors are true Im glad shell be on the cover of vogue but i heard a rumor that its not the united states vogue that she just got back from a big trip to europe

Her latest commercial was very bad, the worst one yet. I could barely understand her words, a person has to listen very carefully while she's speaking. Not kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by jaslenechacha;2686075;
    One of the Funniest ANTM MOMENTS EVER

One of my favorite Jaslene moments. I love seeing Jaslene in jeans. Jaslene would make a great jeans model. I will never forget this scene involving Jaslene either:
    BTW I liked Jaslene in her latest commercial.
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

Quote Originally Posted by Josh.Can.Rawr;2692001;
    Yes, I understand the whole thing about American Vogue. It doesn't have the same oomph that the Parisian Vogue, and Vogue Italia have. But, Vogue is Vogue. It's a magazine name. No matter the country that it is in. It's still VOGUE. If Translene is on the cover she'll destroy the name. She's just a good representation of a good person. She doesn't look the part of a model in person. Like Nigel said in episode two, this is the girl that you'll only send the book. Since, in person she isn't strong. Nevertheless, I do agree with you 95%.
    But it would be a picture in Vogue, so it wouldn't matter how she looks in person. I'm sure by now she's learned how to put herself together like a model. Hopefully Europe was receptive to her.

FORT Newbie

i actually liked this commercial this time. i personally know her so it was good

the truth behind those commercials is that they try to make her look like

really hispanic but she really doesnt talk like that in person when i talk to her

its way different. I'm shocked to see those commercials because i ask myself

why is she talking like that? lol

i till love her though

elite1986, do you have a link to the original picture you got your avatar from? I would REALLY appreciate it, since I really don't want to sort through 275 pages of "Jaslene, you go girl!", and "OMG Translene looks like a man, lololol"