Page 23 of 375 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2264717;
    HEY!!! it was a great photo in the first place and the fact that nearly everybody else had crappy photo(including Jael)made it even better.
    There was nothing really great about it. But with everyones photo being fairly bad hers coming out even mediocre assures it to get alot of praise. Had everyone else actually done decent there then it would just been in the middle of the pack.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Her walk is too drag queenish and hookerish; Mr Jay may or may not like it. I don't see other high-fashion models walking like that; so she needs to tone it down.

Plus, she is pretty short. I think they will tell her she is too hoochified. Yes, hoocified--if that is a word.

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asylum-ECT-girl;2264893;
    Her walk is too drag queenish and hookerish; Mr Jay may or may not like it. I don't see other high-fashion models walking like that; so she needs to tone it down.

Plus, she is pretty short. I think they will tell her she is too hoochified. Yes, hoocified--if that is a word.
    I agree with you on everything but I want her to win just because I love her she's so funny and pretty.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

^ Wich is what we've been triying to say to you, yes, pretty, funny girl. But she'd make such a mediocre model, in fact,that's what happens with most antm winners anyway, so, she does have a chance.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahlen_rocks;2264942;
    ^ Wich is what we've been triying to say to you, yes, pretty, funny girl. But she'd make such a mediocre model, in fact,that's what happens with most antm winners anyway, so, she does have a chance.
    I'm not saying that she can be a succesful model I'm saying that she knows how to model .I'm saying that she did a good job and deserved her praise unlike other contestants,I'm probably not putting my point out there well enough.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    I love her walk, she is most likely the only girl with her signiture walk down. But she should learn other ways to walk as well.
    BLaNKo112 FoR LyFe!!!!!!!

Jaslene/Felicia-Mollie<3 Cath31's Avatar
    ^I agree. You can recognize her only by her walking down a runway. She had the best picture this week. I think she'll go pretty far in this cycle.

"I LOVE the smell of hair and make-up in the morning, it smells like ... VICTORY" - Tyra Banks

I really hope Jaslene wins...i doubt it...but I really do hope she wins it all! She is so funny, so outrageous, so energetic! I adore Jaslene! "And yes, i still walk like this all day, everyday" lol

FORT Fogey
    I would be somewhat pissed if Jaselene won, because it's like "Yea, I saw that coming from the start!"

It's like if she failed another season, how can she be better than the rest in this season? It would just show how pathetic Cycle 8 of ANTM is. Then again, we already knew that, right? OK Jaselene can win.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxam;2265701;
    I would be somewhat pissed if Jaselene won, because it's like "Yea, I saw that coming from the start!"

It's like if she failed another season, how can she be better than the rest in this season? It would just show how pathetic Cycle 8 of ANTM is. Then again, we already knew that, right? OK Jaselene can win.
    Not really. I mean, none of us know the reason why she was eliminated last season anyway. It could of been for a variety of reasons...ANTM doesn't say why, so we can't rush to judgement without knowing the entire truth. Jaslene can win cause she is Fierce and she is by far the best model in that house!!!!!