Page 23 of 375 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 3747

Thread: Jaslene - Cycle 8

  1. #221
    FORT Fogey TokyoNiGHTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2264717;
    HEY!!! it was a great photo in the first place and the fact that nearly everybody else had crappy photo(including Jael)made it even better.
    There was nothing really great about it. But with everyones photo being fairly bad hers coming out even mediocre assures it to get alot of praise. Had everyone else actually done decent there then it would just been in the middle of the pack.

  2. #222
    stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    840
    Her walk is too drag queenish and hookerish; Mr Jay may or may not like it. I don't see other high-fashion models walking like that; so she needs to tone it down.

    Plus, she is pretty short. I think they will tell her she is too hoochified. Yes, hoocified--if that is a word.

  3. #223
    FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Scotland,I'm Cold
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Asylum-ECT-girl;2264893;
    Her walk is too drag queenish and hookerish; Mr Jay may or may not like it. I don't see other high-fashion models walking like that; so she needs to tone it down.

    Plus, she is pretty short. I think they will tell her she is too hoochified. Yes, hoocified--if that is a word.
    I agree with you on everything but I want her to win just because I love her she's so funny and pretty.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

  4. #224
    The Tyrant~ Kahlen_rocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,099
    ^ Wich is what we've been triying to say to you, yes, pretty, funny girl. But she'd make such a mediocre model, in fact,that's what happens with most antm winners anyway, so, she does have a chance.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,


    === Jade, Cycle 6===

  5. #225
    FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Scotland,I'm Cold
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahlen_rocks;2264942;
    ^ Wich is what we've been triying to say to you, yes, pretty, funny girl. But she'd make such a mediocre model, in fact,that's what happens with most antm winners anyway, so, she does have a chance.
    I'm not saying that she can be a succesful model I'm saying that she knows how to model .I'm saying that she did a good job and deserved her praise unlike other contestants,I'm probably not putting my point out there well enough.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

  6. #226
    I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The BXE
    Posts
    1,164
    I love her walk, she is most likely the only girl with her signiture walk down. But she should learn other ways to walk as well.
    BLaNKo112 FoR LyFe!!!!!!!

  7. #227
    Jaslene/Felicia-Mollie<3 Cath31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    632
    ^I agree. You can recognize her only by her walking down a runway. She had the best picture this week. I think she'll go pretty far in this cycle.
    Avatar by PinStruck

    "I LOVE the smell of hair and make-up in the morning, it smells like ... VICTORY" - Tyra Banks

  8. #228
    Former Princess Jinafire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,005
    I really hope Jaslene wins...i doubt it...but I really do hope she wins it all! She is so funny, so outrageous, so energetic! I adore Jaslene! "And yes, i still walk like this all day, everyday" lol

  9. #229
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Maxamania
    Age
    7
    Posts
    1,290
    I would be somewhat pissed if Jaselene won, because it's like "Yea, I saw that coming from the start!"

    It's like if she failed another season, how can she be better than the rest in this season? It would just show how pathetic Cycle 8 of ANTM is. Then again, we already knew that, right? OK Jaselene can win.

  10. #230
    FORT Newbie FIERCE_Jaslene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxam;2265701;
    I would be somewhat pissed if Jaselene won, because it's like "Yea, I saw that coming from the start!"

    It's like if she failed another season, how can she be better than the rest in this season? It would just show how pathetic Cycle 8 of ANTM is. Then again, we already knew that, right? OK Jaselene can win.
    Not really. I mean, none of us know the reason why she was eliminated last season anyway. It could of been for a variety of reasons...ANTM doesn't say why, so we can't rush to judgement without knowing the entire truth. Jaslene can win cause she is Fierce and she is by far the best model in that house!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.