Page 19 of 375 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I'm annoyed tha Tyra has already brought up the "personality" thing with Jaslene. That's a shady reason to eliminate a model. I guess by bringing it up so early, Tyra is keeping her options open for eliminating her.

We all have our own opinions and that's fine. I'm her fan because I really do love everything about her so far If she does something wrong or something that I think she could've done better I will definately say so...I just believe in her and I do think she could be a high fashion model. In my eyes, she's model material

Quote Originally Posted by FIERCE_Jaslene;2261721;
    We all have our own opinions and that's fine. I'm her fan because I really do love everything about her so far If she does something wrong or something that I think she could've done better I will definately say so...I just believe in her and I do think she could be a high fashion model. In my eyes, she's model material
    I love this pic of Jaslene.

"New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

she looks so dragqueen-ish
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

ANTMAddict!
    MUCH MUCH MUCH IMPROVED!!! I like her so much better now... still vivacious and kickin.

She does not look that great in the person. One thing i hate that tyra always pointed out the fact that her personality is slipping away , i mean she doesn't have to be crazy all the time.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Jaslene is a walking stereotype, but I like her because she tries so hard. Yeal the personality opinion is getting pretty old; they are in front of a panel and should act respectful. When they show personality at panel, the judges frown on it and say it is a ploy; like they did to Lisa.

I know, that whole "wheres the personality that brought you here?" criticism is so stupid. I mean aside form the fact that the girls are standing up in front of two of the modeling industry's most influential models, they are frickin nervous!! Not everyone can just let it all hang out all the time. They constantly flip flop on that anyway. Next thing you know Jaslene will let her personality really shine through and then they tell her it's too much. Ugh

Anyhoo, I was happy Jaslene had a good photo this week, I really like her and I'm glad shes back she should have made it last cycle anyway

Nicole Linkletter - Renee england88533's Avatar
    her photoshoot picture was disgusting

She's pretty, but if she isn't careful, she looks like a drag queen--I know part of it is her personality, but it is also in certain angles. But in other angles, she is stunning.