Page 17 of 375 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaslene - Cycle 8

FORT Fan
    I feel bad for Jaslene. She really does want this alot and it seems that she's trying to be herself. However, Tyra is really ragging on that girl to be crazy, which is hard when you're a normal sane person. Damn Tyra!

Quote Originally Posted by APwatchesTV;2261402;
    I feel bad for Jaslene. She really does want this alot and it seems that she's trying to be herself. However, Tyra is really ragging on that girl to be crazy, which is hard when you're a normal sane person. Damn Tyra!
    I'm so tired of Tyra trying to force someone to be "crazy" all the time and then getting rid of them when they don't live up to it (Toccara) or when they go too far(Lisa).

Jaslene wasn't picked last year and she's trying to mix things up to become more marketable. Good for her, too bad Tyra doesn't know what she wants.

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    I think she's confused, and maybe she was thinking "Maybe i didnt make it last time because i was too over the top" so shes probably just trying to tone it down alittle.

Honestly, i still dont know why she wasnt picked last time. I dont think she thinks that she is likeable, which is sad that she thinks that. She just needs to be herself. I love her both calm and crazy.
    BLaNKo112 FoR LyFe!!!!!!!

I loved Jaslene last night. She is gorgeous in person and in print. her walk back to her spot was awesome!

Dream, dream, dream. . . Ultramarine's Avatar
    She really did a great job on the photoshoot. I like her hair straightened and with the bangs. She seems too thin, though.

Mollie Megg Kata Lauren charlieboy's Avatar
    Jaslene<3

I got so annoyed with Tyra telling her where'd her personality go...she was over the top last time and wasn't picked...she toned it down and Tyra didn't like it. WTF, Tyra, make up your mind!

I don't know, judging by her 1st photo shoot picture, she's gonna be awesome! She just looks like a model, she definatley knows how to work it! I can't imagine her messing up in her shoots, she's too FIERCE!

She seems like she really really wants to win this. Tyra needs to stop pressuring her to be crazy! seriously, make up your mind Tyra! Crazy or calm, what do you want?? I just hope Jaslene acts like herself and shows them what she got!!! GO JASLENE! FIERCE

I really think her pro-death picture is incredibly overrated.
    Top Models, Clear It Out~

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramarine;2261521;
    She really did a great job on the photoshoot. I like her hair straightened and with the bangs. She seems too thin, though.
    Yes she is thin, but she knows how to work it! She looks like she could be a high fashion model because she is so thin and has a very sharp bone structure. She just looks like pure model material to me! FIERCE