Page 16 of 375 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM OBSESSION;2253357;
    I see the Nelly Furtado a little
    YEAH! I See it too! but an ugly version....

She can make it at least top 6 IMO.
    The real original AMERICAN IDOL KELLY CLARKSON's new single NEVER AGAIN is now availlable on ITUNES !!!!

FORT Fogey
    I really wish she'd straighten her hair more. In auditions when it was straight I found her simply beautiful. It really flattered her harsh features, especially with the bangs! When it's curly I'm not a fan. :/

I wanted her to have the Nelly Furtado look as her makeover, but she is one step ahead of me!

I don't like her that much (visually) in person, but her photo was very good this week!
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

OMG she did look so much better with that straight hair and bangs...

From everything I've seen so far, I love Jaslene's personality. She just cracks me up. Very entertaining to watch, this one.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

Jaslene is soo funny and her "and I still walk like this all day everyday"...lol. Her photo this week was fierce!.

Jaslene is definatley FIERCE! Girl has it going on! I mean look at her bone structure, her walk, and her first photo shoot! Absolutely 100% model material!!! Luv this girl and hope she wins!!!

FIERCE...best photo among all the girls, HANDS DOWN!

I think she might be in trouble last week because she looks like the type of girl that wil do bad in the challenge and then takes to mind during the photoshoot and ends up choking and messing up I hope not. and also i hope she doesn't go next week because last cycle girls that were called first one week left the next.
    Intelligent and Classy i got a cute little Booty, not only Brains i got the Beauty. Confident but Im not Cocky, Im going to the Top don't you try and Stop me.
    -Brooke (cycle 7)

I wILL nOt ShOw WhIt LOVE antmwannabe's Avatar
    omg i am so nervous for Jaslene because she is going to have trouble in next weeks episode and i just want her to stay because she is one of my favorites.