Thread: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Re: Jaslene - Cycle 8

She looks just fine in her recent pictures, not too skinny imo. I saw her in the US Weekly photos this week, where she's by herself, and she actually looks commercial. Go Cha Cha!
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

She's gorgeous.

yay Jas on UsWeekly again!!
    anyone found her videos on TRL, E! or Regis and Kelly show?

edit: theres a little interview on the vine on E! Online along with Tyra
    Last edited by Atomix19; 05-26-2007 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiez;2419266;
    Um...maybe things change...
    I think people are seeing things as if we see everything that happened that week in one tinsy hour, which is wrong.

Jaslene is no fake, who knows what REALLY happened, Natasha could've dropped a nuclear bomb in the house that they didn't put on the episode?

My point is that things could go from one thing to another with out us knowing, and we just can't suspect that someone is being fake to another person just because we don't see them reconcile or any other key event in their relationship.

OMGz, hope that made sense.
    I don't think she's fake, she's just an extremely arrogant person and has been since the show first started this cycle. She always felt she was better than all the other girls and her comments showed that. Felicia brought it up in one episode and in her interview post show that Jaslene is very arrogant.

i agree with tokyoNIGHTS that Jas does sound arrogant at times, but Felicia can't say much either, hopefully Jas will learn from her mistakes, even if it isn't her intentions to be arrogant or hurtful , you have to be very strong to be "media trained" and still be yourself.

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    I don't really like Jaslene as such but I don't think she's arrogant,I've never seen it and I think that people make her out to be worse than she was out of bitterness.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

You haven't seen her arrogance? Remember during the walking challenge she kind of shrugged off any criticism she got? How when the girls were talking about how they needed to walk when they got out there she ignored them because she thought she knew what to do. And back when they got home she got on the phone and talked about how the girls were just jealous of her because they knew she was the best.

''When I watch these girls walking it's so funny to me...I was the best when I got out there'' Or something like that

''I'm not going to learn anything from them, they are going to learn from me''
    Or something like that lol

Sorry, my english is not so good, but these are examples of arrogance.

Well, the girls being jealous of her might've been true. She's been called twice first, and even post-show, people said she was a good model and Renee said she saw Jaslene as her stiffest competition. That's just the way competition works sometimes. All the girls, Natasha, Renee, Jaslene made those type of comments ("I'm the best", "she's weak"), so I wouldn't peg one and not the other.

I actually thought Natasha's arrogance was funnier, with the constant "I know I am doing the best" (big smile).
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    I actually think that she did have a good walk and in castings Felicia even said she had to watch out for Jaslene because of Jaslene's walk,Jaslene only did horrible in the walking challenge because she didn't follow the choreography and crashed into other models.The judges were giving her false-confidence anyhow and making her think that she was the best.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~