Page 101 of 375 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3747

Thread: Jaslene - Cycle 8

Re: Jaslene - Cycle 8

This is the difference before and after heavy retouching. It looks like Jaslene, right?

for this reason i tried to get the difference without retouching with this picture that i posted last page

i

Quote Originally Posted by Atomix19;2387024;
    for this reason i tried to get the difference without retouching with this picture that i posted last page

i
    Yah, I can see it, that's the magic of retouching

Quote Originally Posted by flfloic;2387030;
    Yah, I can see it, that's the magic of retouching
    i used screencaps, and put them together, unless Tyra wants Jaslene to look good 30 frames per second i don't think there retouching in there (aside from the wierdo shot which is kinda obvious), all were posted by myself few days after each show. (and i think you did a great job on putting make up on jaslene, you're very skilled)
    she sure looks better with retouching, i was just trying to show that shes taking care of how she presents herself, Renee is the most obvious beauty of the final 3, Natasha and Jaslene really needs to take care of how they carry themselves, i think ANTM it's working for something at least.
    Last edited by Atomix19; 05-13-2007 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomix19;2387114;
    i used screencaps, and put them together, unless Tyra wants Jaslene to look good 30 frames per second i don't think there retouching in there (aside from the wierdo shot which is kinda obvious), all were posted by myself few days after each show. (and i think you did a great job on putting make up on jaslene, you're very skilled)
    she sure looks better with retouching, i was just trying to show that shes taking care of how she presents herself, Renee is the most obvious beauty of the final 3, Natasha and Jaslene really needs to take care of how they carry themselves, i think ANTM it's working for something at least.
    I do agree her style had changed from the beginning of the show to this moment, it's a good thing for her but her *changes* are not enough to make her a top model IMO. It's the truth that Jaslene worked hard to stay in the competition, but when it comes to comparison with other models who can carry natural beauty like NeNe and Nata, her work just doen't work.

Dang, I am far from being a jaslene fan, but whenever I see jaslene's "weirdo" photo, i get chills and the cranberries' song zombie runs through my head. Still, I just wonder if she is able to find her niche in fashion. I mean, she's too short for runway, too scrawny and awkward looking for swimwear & lingerie, and her features are too harsh for commercial modeling. Still, I just looked up at the wierdo pic, and dang, the song, "zombie" is running through my head again!
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2386999;
    So, that may debate with anyone defending jaslene saying she is naturally as skinny as she is on the show
    Some people do get leaner/skinnier after four years (especially transitioning from teenager to young adult). It's not that unbelievable nor does it "prove" that she's forcing her thinness.

FORT Regular

As much as I like her and all, I have a feeling she won't win. I think all of them deserve it and I'm still hoping she does win.

jaslene deserves to win this! renee had a baby and she could use the money, but jaslene deserves to win. she has what it takes! cleary, because the designer`s from australia would`ve booked her, besides that she has more personality than renee and natasha put together!
    "And yes, I still walk like this, all day, everyday." - Jaslene, Cycle 8.
    "I don't feel like it's a modeling competition anymore, I feel like it's a f***ing personality competition, and that pisses me off." - Jenah, Cycle 9.
    *MySpace*

so why exactly does Jaslene deserve to win this? I'm just curious -- you mention Renee and her baby... what's Jaslene's deserving thing?

i actually don't give a hoot about "deserves" to win. i guess you could say, given the obsession about fashion that yoanna "deserved" to win her cycle, but i just didn't think she was a better model than mercedes (still don't). this isn't about deserving... if it were, then jael would've won for going through her friend's death, or brittany would've won for surviving her car accident, etc.

(i guess, deep in my heart, i'm still a felicia fan.)