Page 98 of 148 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast

Thread: Jael - Cycle 8

Man, I really hope this girl wins. She's been my favorite this whole season. She so rocks! She's been one of the few people of this entire SERIES that I have actually really liked. The onther one being Elyse from cycle 1. Somehow I bet they would have gotten along lol. Also, I liked her picture this week. It looks fun!
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Quote Originally Posted by rawr_imadino;2304686;
    That dress she wore last episode was pretty ugly IMO.
    It wasn’t a dress. It just looked like one. And I thought it was an interesting looking outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by blargh.;2304792;
    That clip is on the CW site it's the third one from the bottom of the ANTM extra clip things. She's still funny even when she's sad lol.
    “This isn’t the Jael’s Having So Much Fun show.” lmao. Um, yeah it is! It is for me anyway. Ugh…Renee…it’s sad to see her act like Jael’s friend there but then bitch about her in confessional and interviews. I can’t wait to see Jael “put Renee in her place.” I think she’s the perfect person to do it.

I can’t believe I hadn’t watched that clip. I tried to a couple times before, but it always stopped loading before it even got halfway through. So thanks for reminding me!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;2304859;
    Man, I really hope this girl wins. She's been my favorite this whole season. She so rocks! She's been one of the few people of this entire SERIES that I have actually really liked. The onther one being Elyse from cycle 1. Somehow I bet they would have gotten along lol. Also, I liked her picture this week. It looks fun!
    If Jaels wins, then I say good for her. But if she doesn’t (which most people believe she won’t) then oh well, cause she’s too cool for ANTM anyway. lol. I liked her picture this week too. She does look like a girl with a mustache, but her pose is good and she’s showing personality. Jael’s a cool cat, and I dig it, man! lol.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

I loved it when she looked in the mirror and said "I'm a pretty hott dude" lol that cracked me up

what is that thing on her finger?

It looks like a ring.

I thought it was a big scab....

maybe just a roach climbing to her finger and she just didnt notice that, because she cared aboth the burn. LOL!
    The real original AMERICAN IDOL KELLY CLARKSON's new single NEVER AGAIN is now availlable on ITUNES !!!!

Here's a better shot of the ring

You can see the shine.

Oh it is a ring thanks for the picture for clearing it up.

FORT Regular
    ^when she burned her face, thought it was funny since she has hardly any hair now. Then I felt bad because she was probably super stressed out lol