Page 52 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast

Thread: Jael - Cycle 8

FORT Fogey
    I LOVE her! She is HILARIOUS!

When she got called for the final 13 lol:
    "I GET TO COME! I GET TO COME!"

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsien;2263861;
    do you guys know that she is on the lesbian website featuring her nude photoshots she shot for them?
    if this is the two shots with her and brown hair, its not for a lesbian site, she did it for a photographer named marc baptiste (not sure of the spelling) her friend clarified this earlier, it was for a book. if its not, then . . . i dont know can you pm the link?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2263977;
    I LOVE her! She is HILARIOUS!

When she got called for the final 13 lol:
    "I GET TO COME! I GET TO COME!"
    i know! i love her too, but its like she's under the impression that she joined "America's Next Top Best Friend"

Quote Originally Posted by jhanee;2264347;
    i know! i love her too, but its like she's under the impression that she joined "America's Next Top Best Friend"
    Lmao. She sure is. I love that about her though. Like I said before, it's refreshing. An ANTM contestant looking for friends, not a Cover Girl contract, who would of thought?

Funny how even though she doesn't really seem to be there to win America's Next Top Model she still won the first challenge (second if you count the boot camp question that Sarah got right). I wasn't too sure about her walk, but I did like the way she posed on the runway. She may be clueless, but like that Phillip Bloch guy said, "Girlfriend is workin' it!" lol.
    Last edited by The Last Soul; 03-03-2007 at 09:58 PM.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

Quote Originally Posted by HansN;2263824;
    I think she'll go home soon, because everytime I look at her and when she talks, I get the feeling of DRUGIE!
    and sorry, no two blonds will win, especially after Caridee
    Jael isn't even a natural blonde.

Quote Originally Posted by StarbucksLover;2264358;
    Jael isn't even a natural blonde.
    I wonder if they'll dye her hair back darker during the makeovers.

I think I'd like it if they made it darker. More natural or something.

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by potatowedgie;2264360;
    I wonder if they'll dye her hair back darker during the makeovers.

I think I'd like it if they made it darker. More natural or something.
    They'll probably keep her blonde at the make-overs because it's rare to find an exotic blonde like her.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2264364;
    They'll probably keep her blonde at the make-overs because it's rare to find an exotic blonde like her.
    Oh ya, I forgot they had said that about her. I guess she's fine blonde. At least it'll get rid of those roots because she's long overdue to get her hair colored.

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Soul;2263865;
    I was a little surprised when I first heard her voice, but now I kind of like it. As my twin sister said, "It grows on you." lol.
    Yeah, me too. I just didn't wanna admit it, but yeah, I like her voice. I thought her voice was frightening when I first heard it though.

Quote Originally Posted by jhanee;2264346;
    if this is the two shots with her and brown hair, its not for a lesbian site, she did it for a photographer named marc baptiste (not sure of the spelling) her friend clarified this earlier, it was for a book. if its not, then . . . i dont know can you pm the link?
    The nude shots posted earlier were deleted... but they're on a few websites. IMO she looks much better with spikey blonde hair.
    screw meaning.

She seems nice but probably Renee has a point...