Page 48 of 148 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898 ... LastLast

Thread: Jael - Cycle 8

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiest;2262242;
    I know this is going to sound incerdibly racist but I am just curious. Does she naturally have the typical Afrian hair texture? I know quite a few people who are half black and half white who while they look mostly caucasian they have the hair texture common amongst Africans.

im biracial (my mother is black and my dad is white)/ although your comment doesnt sound racist...however im a little annoyed that one thinks that all blacks have the same 'kind' of hair texture..its a general consensus that most blacks have curly hair..but considering the african diaspora and the different races that blacks (american blacks) got mixed with (e.g stacy dash, kenya moore, etc)..one cant assert that theres a prototype of 'black' hair

regarding jael...i would say her hair looks less ethnic (if one had to assert such a stereotypical thing)/ its obvious that a lot of her genes came from her dad

I CHANGE my mind, I am crazy about Jael! I JUST love this girl, her look is so 60s and punk, i love her crazy personality too.
    "My head is big, for real? You look like a bratz doll." Bianca, Cycle 9

I agree, pre-show I did not care for her but her personality seems really fun and I like her now. I think she will last for a while because of her personality.

Quote Originally Posted by bria;2260698;
    the only thing "black" about jael is her butt, haha.
    that's what I thought too when I saw the show.....

Jael is so cool!!! love her personality, she's my favourite

I love Jael personality, I hope she will do better next week.

Her Personality Is Funny But I Dislike Her Voice Though.

I actually like the nude shots. I dunno, the first one looks weird though. I'm still a little confused over what it's for... I just know it's not for ANTM.

Anyways, I love this girl's personality. She seems to be a person I'd like to be friends with, or... maybe I'm just biased.
    screw meaning.

i think she has a great edgy style. i also think that her style is a bit distracting. take away the crazy hair and the crazy clothes and she has a really gorgeous face under there.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldLionEyes;2262234;

the fact that renee got an attitude with her for being nice is the most annoying thing that ive ever witnessed on top model...
    more annoying than monique wiping her underarea then wiping that hand on someone's bed linens? hmmmmm