Page 146 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4696136137138139140141142143144145146147148 LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1471

Thread: Jael - Cycle 8

FORT Fanatic

Re: Jael - Cycle 8

At first I thought she was just a really cool person who was outgoing and knew how to have a good time but as the show progressed she just revealed her inner idiot. I mean jumping in the pool when she's supposed to mingle with designers WTF! I still do not know how that wasn't brought up at judging!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ANTopmodel;2904192;
    At first I thought she was just a really cool person who was outgoing and knew how to have a good time but as the show progressed she just revealed her inner idiot. I mean jumping in the pool when she's supposed to mingle with designers WTF! I still do not know how that wasn't brought up at judging!!!!!
    Wasn't she pushed in? Or was that another ANTM cycle?

wasnt she pushed in, then she decided to jump in too afterwards. i remember natasha jumped in
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fanatic

She was pushed but to piss 50 cent off in the first place was just stupid. And if I remember rightly she jumped in again of her own accord. And then, like a poodle, so did Natasha

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ANTopmodel;2904205;
    She was pushed but to piss 50 cent off in the first place was just stupid. And if I remember rightly she jumped in again of her own accord. And then, like a poodle, so did Natasha
    No, Natasha, too, albeit off-screen, was pushed into the pool by 50 Cent. She confirmed this in an interview, however, I cannot recall the link.
    My Winners: Elyse, Shandi, Yaya, Kahlen, Nicole, Danielle, CariDee, Natasha, Jenah, Anya

FORT Fogey

I still love this girl to bits and pieces. Her personality, along with that of Amis, is simply the best the show has ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTopmodel;2904205;
    i think both natasha and jael confirmed in a number of interviews that he pushed them both in...

i think it's great that jael stood up to 50 cent. the way i understood it, from watching the show and reading a bunch of post-show interviews, was that he actually started the conflict, and she was simply talking back.

and furthermore, i don't find it to be very surprising that jael and 50 cent had conflict... i mean, 50 cent is a great rapper, but a lot of his lyrics aren't exactly the most women friendly...

therefore i don't think it's very stupid that jael pissed him off. just because he's 50 cent doesn't mean he can put other people down and not expect to get something in return. pushing two completely harmless women in a pool in a public situation is completely idiotic, and he's lucky jael nor natasha pressed charges.

I lol'd when someone asked her if she was on drugs when she was on the Tyra show!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;2905086;
    I lol'd when someone asked her if she was on drugs when she was on the Tyra show!
    I remember that. I was expecting her to admit to it too haha. I love Jael!

The Hey girl hey girl from Tila Tequila kind of reminded me of Jael. IDK why.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."