Page 142 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4292132133134135136137138139140141142143144145146147148 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1471

Thread: Jael - Cycle 8

Deliciously capricious seldom_serenity's Avatar

Re: Jael - Cycle 8

I wouldn't be surprised if it was true. Unless the guy was just so angry that he exaggerated or just assumed. I obviously don't know Jael but from the show and how annoying and stupid she was at that party they went to it doesn't seem too unbelievable. And if she's a crazy partyer it's not unlikely that she does drugs, especially if she's close friends with people who do drugs, even if they overdosed, those who like drugs aint gonna stop for nothing and they just think they're "taking it easy". Defender of the universe to spread joy throughout...hey maybe she sells drugs too.

FORT Newbie

I was never a Jael fan. I saw cycle 8 again yesterday and I was shocked again that she made it as far as she did. I continued to cringe every time she opened her mouth...and they did give her way too much face time.

That she wrote lesbian on her MYSPACE is interesting because I thought she may have been Bi-sexual---or at least interesting in discovering all that the world had to offer. LOL

When she was going her scene with the girl who passed out at judging, Jay had to tell her a couple of times that it wasn't a love scene and to stop crawling over her.

She also was very physical with the other girls...yes I know she was just protecting them from the evil ducks of the universe.

I would be interested to see if she makes anything of her life

I love Jael's spirit. She's def not one who views sexuality as an absolute....she really looks for who the people are inside and not anatomically. I think her view of the world is actually really amazing and progressive and if she does drugs or sleeps with both sexes, so what. She's not judgmental, she's caring, she's kind, she's open minded....I think that image is so good to have in the media.

Quote Originally Posted by hollyhoax;2429333;
    I was never a Jael fan. I saw cycle 8 again yesterday and I was shocked again that she made it as far as she did. I continued to cringe every time she opened her mouth...and they did give her way too much face time.
    She got so much screentime because she had the most personality. That's the biggest point of the show.

xCanadas Next Top Modelx Go_Renee!!'s Avatar

I find this whole drug argument interesting. I am 100% against drugs, having known people very close to me who have had their lives destroyed and even died through drugs. But I have to say this: not everyone who does drugs does it because they're a bad person.
    A good person can still do drugs! Perhaps Jael has secret insecurities! Perhaps she lives a very party lifestyle and just got caught up in it! Maybe she feels it makes her more interesting, which is a horrible reason to do drugs, but it doesn't make her BAD! I hope it's not true, not because I like Jael and don't want to believe it ( I think it would actually make sense) but because it's DANGEROUS and could kill her.
    " When I die it'll be a glorious day. It'll probably be a waterfall. " -- River Phoenix
    " Ur an Honorary Canadian..." -- FunkyFierce ( Cooool!)
    " Apparently Mo's a big bitch!" -- Mo, CNTM
    !! WHAM BAM GIMMIE STAM!!

FORT Fogey

In watching Jael in the MTV reruns of ATNM, I commented that she always talked like she was stoned. But she did have a very caring and upfront attitude. I haven't walked in her shoes, so I will not judge.

Hmm, I guess I don't see the connection between doing drugs and being a bad person. People do drugs... including Valium or other "prescribed" painkillers... for a variety of reasons, but I don't see how any of them have to do specifically with being a bad person. Drug pushers, on the other hand, prey on people's weaknesses... I see those people as bad people. Drug users, I just find sad.

That being said, I have no clue if Jael does drugs. I have no clue if Jaslene, Renee, Brittany, or any of the girls do drugs. I do know that I found Jael's speech -- both what she said and how she said it -- annoying. Whether or not that's due to drugs, I probably will never know, and neither will you.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 06-05-2007 at 10:55 PM.

xCanadas Next Top Modelx Go_Renee!!'s Avatar

Some pictures from Jael's MySpace. The beauty shot is very beautiful. The other one is of her and her cousins.
    Looking at Jael's MySpace made me like her less. There where alot of pictures I havnt posted because theyre just kinda crude! Im not a prude person, but sometimes she looks like she just takes it too far. Its a bore!
    Sometimes I wonder if her niceness was just a thing of grandiose rather than true niceness. But I dont know her so whatever. The pictures are cute though!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " When I die it'll be a glorious day. It'll probably be a waterfall. " -- River Phoenix
    " Ur an Honorary Canadian..." -- FunkyFierce ( Cooool!)
    " Apparently Mo's a big bitch!" -- Mo, CNTM
    !! WHAM BAM GIMMIE STAM!!

^What's her myspace url?

Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē