Thread: Jael - Cycle 8

FORT Regular

Re: Jael - Cycle 8

Oh god, the drug topic is brought back from the dead! The way I see it is this, there are people that like Jael and people that don't, but either way we don't have proof that she did/ does drugs. And since there is still no real proof, this whole conversation in futile.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 06-03-2007 at 09:19 PM.

Jael on drugs? I hope that it is not true!

Her friend died because of an overdose. Jael was really sad because of that, and she must be dumb if she is using drugs.

I just went on Jaels myspace and she has her sexual orientation listed as a lesbian. I don't remember this being mentioned on the show.

FORT Fogey

I thought she had a boyfriend?

She might have just listed herself as lesbian for fun. She seems like the kind of girl who would do that. Kind of like when people put Lake Titicaca under hometown.

Lake Titicaca?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiest;2420468;
    I thought she had a boyfriend?

She might have just listed herself as lesbian for fun. She seems like the kind of girl who would do that. Kind of like when people put Lake Titicaca under hometown.
    Yup, she has a boyfriend. She's probably just playing around.

Oh and before she listed herself as "divorced", so yeah, I'm pretty sure she's just joking.
    screw meaning.

Probably one reason why she was making out with a girl. But yeah she is probably joking.

Jael is coming to Savannah! I am SO going to get pics with her and Brittany! just in time for my 21st bday

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil;2386135;
    um, it's pretty obvious it was real. and peoples personalities change when theyre on drugs. i know you must love jael and have a personal bias towards her, but you can't deny every bad publicity about her.
    It might be true or might not be true, but it isn't obvious without solid evidence. Just because someone writes something in a blog doesn't mean it is or is not true. Pics of someone dancing does not mean everything else is true or not true.

With how prevelent cell phone cameras and such are, I would think there would be more photos on the web on illegal activity such as what has been alleged.

It is easy to write things about others, especially with how annonymous the Internet is.

I don't know the person who wrote the entry. I don't know Jael. I wasn't there.

Fans of her with not believe it, probably. And those who didn't like her will probably believe it.

I take everything on the Web with a really big grain of salt. The good and the bad. (gets off soap box now)