Thread: Jael - Cycle 8

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar

Re: Jael - Cycle 8

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Soul;2382185;
    Um, yeah. Why is that funny? Writing a blog about how you're mad at someone doesn't mean you're setting a bad example. Especially if you actually read the things she said in it. I think what she said shows how important is to her for people to be real, and honest, and good. It's not like she was ranting about something stupid, like the things Renee rants about out of pure jealousy and bitterness. She was angry over the way the other girls were treating Natasha, and how they are behaving in order to get to the top.

Oh and did I call Jael a saint? No. And if I ever do it's because I'm just joking around. You're right, she's human. A human who cares deeply about other people and hates to see others getting picked on or pushed around, or feeling miserable. I know she gets angry. I've been saying that forever. And she's angry about this because she doesn't like to see people getting treated like crap. Nor does she like seeing people she considered friends to be behaving so conniving and ruthless.
    I totally agree hun!
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

Quote Originally Posted by so into you;2383542;
    And Jael is an inspiration to girls ...how?

Getting stoned at parties, and being drunk all over the place. Yes I'd love to do that too.

And big deal about Renee, if she really is pissed about her, she shouldnt really even bother with her. All this fuss over her is just adding to Renee's popularity.
    Don't forget those nasty nude photos of Jael too.... And those party pics of her where she's looks so drunk and off her head on coke... Didn't her friend die of an overdose? She should in Tyra's words, "learn from this". Coke is the evil duck of the universe!

FORT Fogey

So... do we actually know she is a rabid alcoholic and a drug addict or are all these just wild assumptions because she is not afraid to be who she is?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiest;2385515;
    So... do we actually know she is a rabid alcoholic and a drug addict or are all these just wild assumptions because she is not afraid to be who she is?
    Assumptions. The whole drug thing came up from the famous LJ entry. Which is still hilarious because they claim she was downing drugs left and right, but they didn't manage to take a single picture of her doing it while they got pictures of her just dancing around (which anyone would look a mess when they're sweaty).

Well the person who posted the "Jael drug post" linked people to the host's party and you can read it from the host's P.O.V. and I believe it when he (the host) says that Jael is well, a nut. I believe that guys just don't make things up. It's a really long blog, and this is about Jael :

Ugh. You know, I don't normally take shots, but it's a good thing I did, because I needed to be good and drunk to deal with what was to come next....

Meet this bitch. You may know her from this season of America's Next Top Model. Apparently she's the roommate of a friend of a friend that I invited. Weirdly, she was the one person besides me dressed in the nerd theme, as her outfit is clearly based on Darryl Hannah's Pris character from Blade Runner.

When I was introduced to her, she turned around to face me and I recoiled. I'd never in my life seen someone so purely intoxicated. Her eyes were leaking out of her skull and her breath stank of gasoline. It was as if she was on every drug. She pulled me close and then shoved a glass bottle of something into my mouth. She then began to dance around the living room with this guy drinking the Mickey's 40's.

What happened when the playlist shuffled to non-dance music? Oh that's okay, she and her bf were dancing anyway. Not to mention calling everyone fat and ugly! She was also seen taking some kind of pills. From the way she behaved, I imagine they were whatever Gary Oldman was taking in The Professional. You know, those weird red pills. You didn't know exactly what they were, just that they were seven kinds of nasty.

Look at this bitch, she is just pinging so hard. This is where things got gross x666.

Danger Sl*t and her bf started to strip down and switch outfits right there in the living room. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem with, you know, humans, but these bitches were too f*cked up to keep from collapsing to the floor over and over like a pair of retarded monkeys. With each layer of clothing she removed, she exposed another layer of stinking sweat, hideous stretch marks and plain awfulness.

I was later told that she removed my Superman figurine from the mantle, dunked its head into a small metal bowl full of cocaine, snorted whatever she could off its awkward shape, licked it, and then offered some to my friend Jonah -- which besides being wholly depraved is also very funny because Jonah is the editor of a comics magazine.

She eventually made her way into my (closed) bedroom, where she found some of my close friends hanging around. She was struggling to get into the closet to take more drugs, but the door was closed so as to protect my cat from the party. The door wasn't locked or anything, she was just too f*cked up to operate the knob mechanism. When my friends told her to knock it off, that there's a cat inside, she continued to bang at the unlocked door and answered, "It's okay, I like cats."

Finally, she and her bf were asked very politely to leave. She responded by calling everyone a bitch, wh0re, sl*t and/or c*nt. When Megan and Stepho asked her again to leave, she exclaimed, "Who do you even know at this party? I know everyone here! Nobody kicks me out of anywhere!" Her big strong boyfriend then stepped up in his blue wig and threatened to kick Stepho's 5'0" ass. He was also calling her something that sounded like "French Sl*t," but I can't be sure because I think he had Down Syndrome. This was where I tried to step in, but Stepho was regulating. She drove both of them out from the bedroom, through the hall and out the front door. The door slammed on the beast's face and she kicked it real hard before stomping down the hallway -- in the wrong direction.

America's Next Top Bitch, this girl was the most disgraceful display of anything I've ever seen. She spent the whole night pinging around like an Australian's nightmare. She was monstrous.

It's okay, the nightmare is now over. Time for some genuinely attractive human females.
    For the naysayers, just PM me for a link if you don't believe it.

I don't believe what he said, he doesn't have any proof about that, he just has the pictures of Jael dancing around. Jael seems to be a great person who care about everyone and I believe she is!
    anyone could write what he just said so I dont believe him.

BigMacs4Life, I've seen the journal entry and there wasn't one single picture that showed her ACTUALLY doing drugs. He could've easily made the story up, and even though she made a complete fool of herself in the pictures it isn't like it's something Jael wouldn't do. And also there was absolutely nothing wrong with the nude photos, they were professional and they weren't trashy.

EDIT: Did you guys see the music video? She looked... different.
    Last edited by nightfall_realm; 05-12-2007 at 09:31 AM.
    screw meaning.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar

Uh it's television. You guys are being brainwashed into appearance and reality. Appearance and reality is completely not editing, and it's just how something is perceived and how something is supposed to be shown. Renee treats Natasha a little sourly, and that's a reason for everybody to hate her? How do you know Natasha doesn't have her little moments in real life either? I'm sure if you did, you'd all change 180 and be like "Oh my god, Natasha I thought you were nice, but I can't believe you did that". I'm sure you all have your bitchy moments too, and you can't blame her for her just being competitive and knowing the game. Who said in the rules of ANTM that you can't backstab or do something to give yourself an advantage? It's part of the game, and if that's what Renee has to do then so let it be! I can't believe this has become such a fuss. Jael's just ONE person, and Renee's just ONE person. Get over it!

After all, Renee's not going to come and haunt you in your dreams.
    beauty is only skin deep.

Well those party pics prove that Jael isn't a good role model like Renee either..

Quote Originally Posted by KidaS;2385616;
    I don't believe what he said, he doesn't have any proof about that, he just has the pictures of Jael dancing around. Jael seems to be a great person who care about everyone and I believe she is!
    anyone could write what he just said so I dont believe him.
    um, it's pretty obvious it was real. and peoples personalities change when theyre on drugs. i know you must love jael and have a personal bias towards her, but you can't deny every bad publicity about her.
    Top Models, Clear It Out~