Thread: Jael - Cycle 8

Re: Jael - Cycle 8

Quote Originally Posted by nimbusJP;2381155;
    very well? I don't think so.It's hard to say you know someone prettey well.
    The yahoo preview showed Renee gave a hug to Natasha while she was sick,and now this ring leader drama? Remember what Brittany said about the show in the interview? By the way,who cares a fake bitter loser says anything.
    Fake and bitter? Ha! You've got Jael and Renee mixed up. Renee is the fake, bitter one. You even pointed it out yourself. She hugged Natasha and acted all friendly with her to her face, but then talked smack about her and tried to make plans to get rid of her while they were at the club. I'm not saying editing wasn't involved, but Renee certainly does do bitchy, conniving things.

Quote Originally Posted by raindance;2381186;
    Gotta love Jael for this

Usually I am quite wary about editing, but like one of our FORT writer has accurately said - You can't edit in a bad personality. It has to be there already for the producers to use. They can edit out what Brittany said to the cab driver, they cannot edit in what the rest of the girls did and said to Natasha.

Jael strikes me as a very righteous person, so she might have overreacted a little. But to say that editing made the girls look bad... That's just unfair.
    I'm just surprised by Jael's reaction. She has been defending Renee so much, I wasn't expecting for her to turn on her again. lol. Cycle 8 lives. The drama is continuing even after the show has been filmed.

Jael obviously doesn't like to be surrounded by negative energy and fake people. For her to be so angry over last night's episode and to rant about it in her blog, well, that just proves how serious she is about setting a positive example for everyone by showing that kindness and compassion and love for life and everything around you is the best way to find true happiness and success.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she makes up with Renee and the others again, because she does seem like a forgiving person. But I don't blame her for being angry. After all, I've never liked Renee, and probably never will.
    Last edited by jasmar; 05-10-2007 at 02:33 PM.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

FORT Newbie

that's the defender of the universe for you. so glad jael said that.

Jael obviously doesn't like to be surrounded by negative energy and fake people. For her to be so angry over last night's episode and to rant about it in her blog, well, that just proves how serious she is about setting a positive example for everyone by showing that kindness and compassion and love for life and everything around you is the best way to find true happiness and success.
    …by ranting about writing someone off? She's just as human as Renee or anyone else - when someone ticks her off, she gets mad. She's no saint, but at least she does stick up for the underdog.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar;2381683;
    …by ranting about writing someone off? She's just as human as Renee or anyone else - when someone ticks her off, she gets mad. She's no saint, but at least she does stick up for the underdog.
    Um, yeah. Why is that funny? Writing a blog about how you're mad at someone doesn't mean you're setting a bad example. Especially if you actually read the things she said in it. I think what she said shows how important is to her for people to be real, and honest, and good. It's not like she was ranting about something stupid, like the things Renee rants about out of pure jealousy and bitterness. She was angry over the way the other girls were treating Natasha, and how they are behaving in order to get to the top.

Oh and did I call Jael a saint? No. And if I ever do it's because I'm just joking around. You're right, she's human. A human who cares deeply about other people and hates to see others getting picked on or pushed around, or feeling miserable. I know she gets angry. I've been saying that forever. And she's angry about this because she doesn't like to see people getting treated like crap. Nor does she like seeing people she considered friends to be behaving so conniving and ruthless.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

Is that Jael's real myspace? Eh, she is clearly in touch with Renee and the rest of the girls, so it should have been pretty evident that she has already heard of this drama. Either that, or ANTM totally toned it up.

I say this and I say this again. Renee, the ringleader? I just don't understand how fake some of you are in this situation. You are saying that you people don't ever talk about how much you dislike another girl? Not even that, Renee, Jaslene, and Dionne clearly felt the same way. Jealous or not, it was their own decision to speak out against Natasha. This is not called manipulative. This is called human. How can you guys just stand here and say that Renee is the fake one when you guys think that the only part of human nature is good? Clearly, all of us has done much worse things than speaking out against a girl we clearly don't like. I just don't even see how Natasha was even treated that badly. All they did was speaking out against her at panel. In the house, they hugged and talked and all of that. I'm just annoyed at the fact that all of us try to act like we are saints and we always follow the "code".

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar

And Jael is an inspiration to girls ...how?

Getting stoned at parties, and being drunk all over the place. Yes I'd love to do that too.

And big deal about Renee, if she really is pissed about her, she shouldnt really even bother with her. All this fuss over her is just adding to Renee's popularity.
    beauty is only skin deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananas;2381658;
    that's the defender of the universe for you. so glad jael said that.
    I've known/seen other people who do this "I'm bringing light to the world" crap, and it never fails to piss me off. Some of them are even sincere, but even in those cases I get a bad taste in my mouth. There's a kind of assumption of superiority about it, no matter what they say.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I do not think Jael came across as a mad woman, but passionate and disappointed. We all expressed our opinions about Wednesdays show. Jael is doing the same, and since she knows the four remaining girls she has even more valid a reason to be disturbed at what happened on the show Wednesday.

Jael comments were awesome, I had the same thoughts. I really liked Jaslene during this cycle but now she is just another tool for Renee.

Goodness, Last Soul, you certainly take this all very seriously.

Seriously, though, I think you overreacted to what I was saying and read into a fairly innocuous comment far deeper and more sinister undertones than ever even entered my mind.

The point was that she's no better than anyone else. We're all sinners, to put it in other terms. And I wasn't speaking specifically to your posts, just making a comment in general.
    Last edited by jasmar; 05-11-2007 at 02:34 PM.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?