Thread: Jael - Cycle 8

Re: Natasha - Cycle 8

Jael is awesome man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAEL IS MY HERO!
    "My head is big, for real? You look like a bratz doll." Bianca, Cycle 9

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar

Re: Jael - Cycle 8

Ew she's hideous.

The modeling thing has definitely gone into her head.
    beauty is only skin deep.

Re: Jael - Cycle 8

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaluna;2378542;
    What if that's Brittany's fiance? Wireimage can screw up captions at times.

But Jael looks much better blonde.
    That guy is Jael's boyfriend. It isn't Brit's fiance.

But I'm pretty sure that caption's messed up. I don't think Jael's getting married.
    screw meaning.

Oh brother at Jael's post. Even though she replied in the bulletin and said she knows what's real and not I still think she's overreacting. And for the whole Renee comments, heard of editing much, Jael? She should know about it, seeing that she was on the show.
    Last edited by iv3rdawG; 05-10-2007 at 10:48 AM.
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by iv3rdawG;2381096;
    Oh brother at Jael's post. Even though she replied in the bulletin and said she knows what's real and not I still think she's overreacting. And for the whole Renee comments, heard of editing much, Jael? She should know about it, seeing that she was on the show.
    oh come on, editing can't undo what she did. she's a biotch regardless of editing.

Come on, you don't think editing was made to look like Renee was the ring-leader of this?
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

FORT Newbie

jael knew renee pretty well in there... so if she thinks renee was the ring-leader, she probebly has a good reason to think so!

very well? I don't think so.It's hard to say you know someone prettey well.
    The yahoo preview showed Renee gave a hug to Natasha while she was sick,and now this ring leader drama? Remember what Brittany said about the show in the interview? By the way,who cares a fake bitter loser says anything.

FORT Newbie

I care about what she says... otherwise I wouldnt be in here... anyway, what I tryed to say was that she obvious knows renee better then you an I, so her opinion is more valid in a way. But I do know about editing, and I am sure Renee has good sides to her, but she is also a pure bitch..

After watching the show tonight I am seriously pissed. I can't believe how caddy the girls were to Natasha. Seriously, after we spent so much time together we became like sisters. To watch them be bitches when she was sick made ******* sick. Renee' was the ring leader of it. I have defended her to all of my fans but NO MORE! Shame on her for using her leadership power for evil. Shame on Dionne and especially Jaslene (she is truely capable) for not being humane. To me, they're just a bunch of followers, and Renee is weak and selfish one, who only uses negativity to control the weak. If I was there we would have taken care of Natasha and been uplifting. What a bad example they are setting to young girls in the wolrd. Get all this power to use your voice to send a message to viewers, and all you do is think about yourself and try to hurt others to get ahead. I am so embarrassed to have called such weak minded people my friends.
    Gotta love Jael for this

Usually I am quite wary about editing, but like one of our FORT writer has accurately said - You can't edit in a bad personality. It has to be there already for the producers to use. They can edit out what Brittany said to the cab driver, they cannot edit in what the rest of the girls did and said to Natasha.

Jael strikes me as a very righteous person, so she might have overreacted a little. But to say that editing made the girls look bad... That's just unfair.
    Last edited by jasmar; 05-10-2007 at 03:33 PM. Reason: moved from Natasha thread